• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 'Dale

• Hairy

• gummibear

• Eddy Gordo

Top Posters In This Topic

Now lets see Ya'all.You form an opinion on America. Are you speaking on what you see in the media or have you ever actualy been in the country.Please do tell.

i am sure there are loads of people who have never left the karoo/soweto either.

True, but most of those in NY are edumacated people, where here most are not.

This chick was in her mid 20's, had a job, money, the means to travel but has just never decided to do so. She was born in NY and will probably die there.

People in karoo/soweto will surely travel if they had the same opportunities.

Edited by Tankman

http://www.seriouswheels.com/pics-2009/ghij/2009-Gemballa-Mirage-GT-Carbon-Edition-Side-1280x960.jpg

One of Uwe Gemballa's creations...

Edited by TNT1

http://walyou.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/02/crayola-crayon-rocket-project.jpg

http://commonsenseatheism.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/02/sophisticated-religion.jpg

There, that's what we meant earlier today on this fred.

Edited by TNT1

Oh and while in NY my brother starts talking to this chick that has never left New York (clearly) in her whole life.

"So where are you from?"

"South-Africa"

"Yea, I havent been to Europe yet either"

The conversation kinda ended there!

Before we all nod in agreement at how dumb yanks are, I have been shocked by how little people (few, not hobbits) know about NZ. "Did the Christchurch earthquake affect you," they ask. Um, no, the whole of New Zealand is not one city and while it is an island nation, it is a pretty darned big place.....with a LOT of islands, two of which are really big. And the Bay of Plenty is not on the south island like Christchurch is. Driving from one end to the other, say Invercargill in the south to Cape Reinga in the north will take you at least a week....

post-1046-0-94244800-1305316349.gif

Edited by intern

Before we all nod in agreement at how dumb yanks are, I have been shocked by how little people (few, not hobbits) know about NZ. "Did the Christchurch earthquake affect you," they ask. Um, no, the whole of New Zealand is not one city and while it is an island nation, it is a pretty darned big place.....with a LOT of islands, two of which are really big. And the Bay of Plenty is not on the south island like Christchurch is. Driving from one end to the other, say Invercargill in the south to Cape Reinga in the north will take you at least a week....

Heh heh,

I like it when one finds out you're from Kiwiland (Tornadoland, actually) and they say then you must know their cousin who moved to Tauranga in 1985... classic :D .

Edited by Lou Zealand