• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 'Dale

• Hairy

• gummibear

• Eddy Gordo

Top Posters In This Topic

The holes in Crocs is where your dignity leaks out.

Bwahahahaha ????????????

The holes in Crocs is where your dignity leaks out.

that's what all vaalies think before they come down to ct for the December holidays. ....so you guys buy them and when you get here you see a wave of crocs and Hawaiian print shorts. ...actually the shorts are cool, but I digress...

Guest notmyname

that's what all vaalies think before they come down to ct for the December holidays. ....so you guys buy them and when you get here you see a wave of crocs and Hawaiian print shorts. ...actually the shorts are cool, but I digress...

I'm suprised you snake town okes even mamage to notice this while acting so damn COOL maaan...

Yeah.....not cool like these Cape Town shoes

I have a sewer removal business, "Honeysucker" and 3 or 4 years ago I got called out on new years Eve at around 00:30, restaurant's sewer line blocked. Quickly put clothes on and my crocs!!!! Well to cut a long story short, when I opened the manhole the [emoji90] literally hit the fan, all over my feet, in my nice new 4x4 crocs and as I walked away, those holes worked the same magic as a meat mincer, the [emoji90] pushed through the holes like a real mincer and then I swore to never wear my crocs to work ever again. Aikona, never ever again [emoji15]

Earlier this evening I was at an "wound clinic" for a checkup and a mouth cleaning.

The person assisting me asked what happened. I answered: Bikth  atthedent.

She went ahead to told me how, they as a group of friends would cycle down to Muizenberg to enjoy the beach. O, the orgasms I had on that bicycle she said at one stage.

I could not respond, my mouth was full of tools.

I'm suprised you snake town okes even mamage to notice this while acting so damn COOL maaan...

we don't have to ACT cool...

Guest notmyname

we don't have to ACT cool...

Just keep telling yourself that man..

Earlier this evening I was at an "wound clinic" for a checkup and a mouth cleaning.

The person assisting me asked what happened. I answered: Bikth  atthedent.

She went ahead to told me how, they as a group of friends would cycle down to Muizenberg to enjoy the beach. O, the orgasms I had on that bicycle she said at one stage.

I could not respond, my mouth was full of tools.

Reminds me of the two nuns who went on a bike ride...

One says to the other, as they turn down a side street "I've never come this way before!"

And the other replies "yes! It's the cobblestones!"

Guest notmyname

I know I'm not cool. My kids and wife tell me that all the time.

Lol. Pesky buggers.