I have an idea for a new thread...

TNT1

Clearly this topic of this thread was not taken into consideration.....

" I have an idea for a new thread... A place where no *er talk will be permitted... "

• Replies 78.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 'Dale

• Hairy

• gummibear

• Eddy Gordo

Top Posters In This Topic

The way I read it, he didn't attack you personally. His comment was directed at the way he perceived you put your argument across. He didn't call you a girl, but suggested that was how you came across in your post that took offence to Eldron's post, which I removed. If you look back, I did take issue with dre about this, and removed the post that originally offended you, and gave my reason for doing so.

I saw the original post was removed. Thank you.

Regarding DRE's post, I consider it unacceptable, there was clear malice involved and I see it as a direct attack on me and my belief structures.

Clearly this topic of this thread was not taken into consideration.....

" I have an idea for a new thread... A place where no *er talk will be permitted... "

Ah, a little debate is always good. There still only remains one taboo topic on this thread ;)

Should maths be taught at school? (only in America)

Hoollyy ****! Are you kidding? Can anyone (besides malema and the anc) be that dumb/stupid? :o :o :o

I saw the original post was removed. Thank you.

Regarding DRE's post, I consider it unacceptable, there was clear malice involved and I see it as a direct attack on me and my belief structures.

There was malice and it was directed at your belief systems, which I addressed in my post to dre, but from my experience of forums, it's never a direct attack on you if the person doesn't know you. I can, however, understand that you feel it is so.

That said, it will be discussed in the mods' report centre, and should the others decide that dre deserves some sanction it will be done.

Homosexuality, pedophilia, war, wealth, power and all other atrocities aside.

As the French say, "One man's meat is another man's poisson."

http://imgs.xkcd.com/comics/parental_trolling.png

They'll pick music and culture that they know annoys you. Building in emotional easter eggs is fair retaliation.