• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 'Dale

• Hairy

• gummibear

• Eddy Gordo

Top Posters In This Topic

You nailed it - if you want further proof look at the level of repression in the average middle age portly Harley pack with tassles and chaps, there's a lot bottled up there  :ph34r:

I'd rather ride a pink scooter in a pink shirt and pink jeanpant than a Harley in a leather jacket with some 'hard-core' bike club logo emblazoned on the back

I'd rather ride a pink scooter in a pink shirt and pink jeanpant than a Harley in a leather jacket with some 'hard-core' bike club logo emblazoned on the back

What about a tattoo?

ja , that should be left to the real 1%ers - they can do what they please. i aint gonna argue with them...

If anyone ever rocked pink the hardest, it can only be robbie Nash

Come to think of it, I sailed a pink Bic wave board at the time. Naish was a hero. I sure gave my feminine side a thorough outing at Blouberg. Great memories. Sadly the wife took a dislike to that particular board........she thought I should have bought an engagement ring with the money.......might well have been our first proper disagreement  :D

You nailed it - if you want further proof look at the level of repression in the average middle age portly Harley pack with tassles and chaps, there's a lot bottled up there  :ph34r:

Hey hey hey... I ride a Harley (with leather jacket and "hardcore patches"), and have owned scooters, also have lots of pink shirts (and even a pink Bulls jersey). Let's not generalise here  :ph34r:

Or maybe I'm just a walking contradiction.

Edited by Grease_Monkey

Hey hey hey... I ride a Harley (with leather jacket and "hardcore patches"), and have owned scooters, also have lots of pink shirts (and even a pink Bulls jersey). Let's not generalise here :ph34r:

Or maybe I'm just a walking contradiction.

*rode

And your riding partners was your father and his middle aged friends. So the stereotype stuck. Besides, we all know you'll wear whatever your Mistress instructs you to wear.

*rode

And your riding partners was your father and his middle aged friends. So the stereotype stuck. Besides, we all know you'll wear whatever your Mistress instructs you to wear.

And he not so secretly craves the Wildtrak / Raptor kit, which is the bakkie equivalent of a badged leather jacket and tassles on the end of the bars

*rode

Yeah fair enough, rode. And no, haha I occassionaly rode with them - but they were a bietjie stadig for my taste.

Hahaha I draw the line at long pants, other than that I will wear anything.

Edited by Grease_Monkey