Its my Birthday today and ........

desmondalie

Guess what my wife got me...... a Bob Marley CD and some winter clothes from Woolies :(

And here I couldnt sleep last night imagining a nice Assos shorts, or maybe some Sidi shoes waiting for me this morning.

I guess I will have to go out and spoil myself again this year.

CWC here I come!

Edited by desmondalie

Guess what my wife got me...... a Bob Marley CD and some winter clothes from Woolies :(

And here I couldnt sleep last night imagining a nice Asos shorts, or maybe some Sidi shoes waiting for me this morning.

I guess I will have to go out and spoil myself again this year.

CWC here I come!

Bob Marley , a legend...worth more than Assos though. assos are, according to the hub, a pain in the @ss :lol:

Oh and happy birthday...

Edited by cervelo

i know the feeling. i got a power balance for christmas after i told her what rubish i think it is....

not even the shop wanted it back the next day.

why can't they just listen to us???

Edited by Skaap

If the CD had come with a spliff then it would have all been irie, and you would have forgotten about the Assos shorts anyway. ;)

Firstly: Happy Birthday

Secondly: Did you tell your dear wife what was on your birthday list?

Thirdly: Assos and Sidi are a tad more expensive that some clothes and a CD.

Fourthly: If you want something done properly, do it yourself.

ie happy birthday to me, from me!

Happy shopping!

Happy Birthday bud!

You have to be clever about these things, I made sure my lady was with me when I went into CWC the week before my birthday. Pointed out 2 specific items with comments like "ooooh I love this, would love to get this for myself" Drool... go back, pick it up again and drool some more.

Guess what, I got what I wanted!

I hint to her all the time, but she ignores me.

I will have my revenge. Her birthday is in two weeks time and I am getting her a new ironing board.....

Happy Birthday bud!

You have to be clever about these things, I made sure my lady was with me when I went into CWC the week before my birthday. Pointed out 2 specific items with comments like "ooooh I love this, would love to get this for myself" Drool... go back, pick it up again and drool some more.

Guess what, I got what I wanted!

You should put that trick in the Cycling Bible! Good one LOL

Does your wife ride? If not, get her some Assos and Sidi for her birthday. They will default to you when she cant use them.

I will have my revenge. Her birthday is in two weeks time and I am getting her a new ironing board.....

So you're doing the opposite and spoiling her. If I'm you I would remove 5 links from her chain so that she just can not get comfortable on the loo.

I hint to her all the time, but she ignores me.

I tried hinting the previous year or even describing in detail and that did not work.

You got to Show tem ... show tem!

Or "accidentally" cc her when emailing a buddy your CRC wishlist! :thumbup:

Should I pm you my address? I wouldn't mind those.

Buy it yourself, and when she asks what you want tell her to give you the money back... saves time and disappointment... and u get what YOU want. :clap: