[Event] Hex Valley Autumn Splendour MTB Funride

Hexpas

L2Climb I cannot get that file to download...what does it say about tomorrows weather?

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

No Rain, 6 degrees at 8:00 and 16 at 14:00. 25 - 31 km/h NW wind. It is going to be a nice day.

Yes, I think early morning it will still be nice with the wind picking up from mid morning.

if I remember correctly last year the parking lot was covered in frost when I arrived.. so 6 degrees is quite pleasant..:-)

it is open here and freazing... im a local boytjie. it will be a nice day, just watch out if you reach the highest point of the route, the sweat will turn icy cold on your chest.. c you all tomorrow

Im dead, but really a beautiful race. misjudged halfway a bit and got a flat later on. Next race I will not have 2months of unfitness! That was the real killer!

Great race, great weather, cold front moved in nice and late. Just recovered from a cold so wasnt my best time for the 55km but a nice ride none the less.

This race certainly had the nicest medal of all.... And I did not get one ( DNF :thumbdown: ). I will definitely be back next year for one.

Edited by Mads