Are you going to vote on Wednesday?

Big H*

186 members have voted

1. 1. Are you going to vote on Wednesday?

• Yes
    • No

This corrupt government has given me the right to vote, to stay where I choose, to educate my kids where I want to, has tarred all the streets in Soweto,has given me the right to go where and when I want to, and many more options I ever had under the old government. I am the first to admit that they are corrupt, yet they still get my vote, show me what the DA has done for my people, In the lovely Cape the two squatter camps ae getting bigger by the day, why?

Makes you no better then the government. The DA have had how long in Cape Town to get things right? The ANC have been in power for how long, yet they get very very little right.

Who stole the blinkers? :unsure:

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You only have two squatter camps in the Cape?

Yip, it's called Cape Town and other Surrounding Areas. You hear it on the weather all the time. "There will be a south easter blowing over Cape Town and surrounding areas".

TNT there is much more in the Cape,I am referring to the one's at Hout Bay and at Constantia since they started 18 years ago what has been done to either eradicate them or upgrade them to a decent living standard?

Dunno. Answer my question about the squatter camps, open toilets, lack of jobs etc in the areas of the country controlled by "your people". Shot. Clean your own house before you comment on someone else's.

TNT there is much more in the Cape,I am referring to the one's at Hout Bay and at Constantia since they started 18 years ago what has been done to either eradicate them or upgrade them to a decent living standard?

Wasn't the ANC running Cape Town before the DA took over, must have missed the past 18 years. What did the ANC do to eradicate these sqautter camps? Nothing they just lined their pockets.

I am part of the government- some people only see what they want Caerus, you expecting us to change 48 years of seperation within a space of 17 years, the DA has put blinkers on themselves, show me the tangables they have created in the Cape townships.

I have more respect for the tannies down in Sannieshof who have taken their rates and taxes from the ANC led council and showed the ANC how to run a town efficientlythan I do for the DA

In the lovely Cape the two squatter camps ae getting bigger by the day, why?

I'll tell you why. These squatter camps are getting bigger by the day because of the influx of people, mostly from the Eastern Cape. They are arriving by their hundreds to seek a better life here. Why you may ask? Because they know there is better service delivery here and their chances here is better than under an ANC led municipalty.

I also have my own theory that they are being bussed in and dumped to create a problem for the DA, and to increase the ANC voter base here in the Western Cape. Call me cynical, but that is my theory.

Once again TNT1 you chose the simple way out, The ANC never created seperate living, squatter camps etc we inherited them and yeswe are still failing those living in them.

I'd rather live under these conditions than go back to your cosy world of the past as it did nothing for me

show me the tangables they have created in the Cape townships.

Show us the tangibles created by the anc in squatter camps in the rest of the country. This is a stupid kindergarten level debate. Makes sense though that you'd bring the level of debate down a notch or two, what with working government and all.

My gardener says to me, "nope I'm not voting. I voted twice and nothing changes for me. Still live in a shack, still no opportunities." Oh, and he is 27, and lives in a squatter camp outside Springs in Gauteng.

Get your head out the sand Mr. Government and get "your people" to start doing instead of pointing fingers at everyone else.

Sorry guys- What time do the voting stations open. I want my vote to be the first nail in the coffin :clap: I cant wait :clap:

thanks for making my afternoon a little shorter peeps. LOL

Its amazing how some people(unfortunately the majority) try and reason this mess out

I know they are xyz, but hey, I'd rather waste my vote(which I claim to have fought for for many years etc)on voting for themand ensuring that they continue stuffing their faces and lining their pockets, than vote with my brain, and ensure a difference is made.

Visit CT and observe, visst any other city in SA then and observe.......... now compare the findings

what you will see is that CT is different, why, cause the city is clean. Why?

How come JHB isn't?

Must a race thing hey.............

wake up man, you will one day, when its too late, then think back to these and similar discussions and realize..... they were actually right or maybe just maybe they had a point

it has got buggerall to do with race.......... its whether or not the rulers of that city can or cant change the conditions and with that the lives of people for the better

but don't waste yr time reading this as you won't agree, so just as I am miffed at myself wasting time to even try and explain

sure the roads will be tarred, sure the toilets will be closed, sure everything will happen

only till end of today

after election day.............. nothing will happen, and it will be the same as its been in the last 4.5 yrs, till 6 months before the next municipal or national election.But if that satisfies you, so be it

I am fortunate(in the media industry) to see the thoughts of both sides of both unhappy ANC supporters and the very happy ones. Guess what these people are all from the same race group. At least it shows that a lot more have woken up from their dreams and are seeing the realityfor what it is. One day the scale will tilt and everyone in this country will have a better life for all.....without the current ruling party

7am to 7pm

I want my vote to be the last nail in the coffin! Going for a looooong ride, doing 4 Passes with the boys and getting to the voting polls at 18:45!

Once again TNT1 you chose the simple way out, The ANC never created seperate living, squatter camps etc we inherited them and yeswe are still failing those living in them.

I'd rather live under these conditions than go back to your cosy world of the past as it did nothing for me

Do you really think the DA would do nothing for "you and your people"? Come one get real, yes their are issues but what with all the shite going on most of the problems would have been sorted out years ago.

Many more houses, roads, sanitation and essential services would have been delivered if it were not for the lining of "your people" pockets in government and their mates. Effectivily stealing from the mouths of "your people"

Sorry but I live in a democratic society, I dont have mine & yours people - Everyone is equal.

Thats enough politics for me for the year .

7am to 7pm

I want my vote to be the last nail in the coffin! Going for a looooong ride, doing 4 Passes with the boys and getting to the voting polls at 18:45!

Sounds good!!! :clap: Im going to be like a little 6 year old on the night before christmas waiting for Christmas day!!!

Every vote counts I believe every person should vote. Choose the party which falls most inline with your believes and vote! :clap:

Edited by AIRMAVRICK

Do you really think the DA would do nothing for "you and your people"? Come one get real, yes their are issues but what with all the shite going on most of the problems would have been sorted out years ago.

Many more houses, roads, sanitation and essential services would have been delivered if it were not for the lining of "your people" pockets in government and their mates. Effectivily stealing from the mouths of "your people"

Sorry but I live in a democratic society, I dont have mine & yours people - Everyone is equal.

+1

Agreed. (I'm even one of the I'm guessing minority that has voted for more than one party across the years, from the ANC to the DA).

Me to. Going back to my thread, where me and my people will post random crap. See ya.