What is your favourite SA Cycling Magazine?

FABNOW

What is your favourite SA Cycling Magazine?  

105 members have voted

1. 1. What is your favourite SA Cycling Magazine?

• Ride Mag
    • Tread Mag
    • Bicycling Mag
    • Do It Now Mag
    • gomulti mag
    • other

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Give Bicycling magazine a chance to win something and let us vote for the worst magazine!

Detail on this mag? will like to look into it....

http://www.cyclesportmag.com/

I take a very liberal view of "south african" mag. It's the digital age dude - everything is global and south african... Cycle Sport, £24 for thirteen online issues. The best. (Not for silly mtb crap, but for purist ProTour cycling coverage.)

Oh, and I also don't think enough happens locally to justify buying a mag dedicated to purely local content. I can keep up with local crap via thehubsa, and stoooopidcycling.

Give Bicycling magazine a chance to win something and let us vote for the worst magazine!

*Hi 5*

In order of favouriteness...

1. Tread

2. Ride

3. Bicycling

4. Others

Ed Zachary...+1

Edited by Eraser

I'd love to see one or more of them get into digital. With my iPad, carrying around extra paper is just a waste. Think of the trees :-)

I'd love to see one or more of them get into digital. With my iPad, carrying around extra paper is just a waste. Think of the trees :-)

Bicycling is available on www.zinio.com (not my favourite mag) as well as MBUK (Mountainbiking UK). here are many other overseas cycling mag available there as well. I wrote an email to Adele Tait at Ride Mag asking when they will go didgital but did on even get a reply.

Bicycling is available on www.zinio.com (not my favourite mag) as well as MBUK (Mountainbiking UK). here are many other overseas cycling mag available there as well. I wrote an email to Adele Tait at Ride Mag asking when they will go didgital but did on even get a reply.

Probably cause you spelt it incorrectly..... :rolleyes:

Yo peeps! Why would you say this mag is your favourite above the rest?

Because Cycle Sport offers the best coverage of the Pro Tour. They don't have any advertorials, and no mtb crap.