[Event] Die Burger Mountain Bike Challenge

Dirtopia MTB Events

anybody have the profile for the 42km please?

so i can compare to the recent gansbaai 42km....dit was 'n riller!

http://i232.photobucket.com/albums/ee122/graaf01/42km_profile.jpg

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

http://i232.photobucket.com/albums/ee122/graaf01/42km_profile.jpg

oops ja ek sien dit is op die website,dankie...ek huil nog na saterdag se riller en dink nie so mooi straight vandag nie!laugh.gif

Hoe op om profiles te compare - once you hit Helshoogte your not going to give a rats ass about it anymore, instead your just going to say "I understand why they call it Helshoogte" :)

Hoeu op om profiles te compare - once you hit Helshoogte your not going to give a rats ass about it anymore, instead your just going to say "I understand why they call it Helshoogte" :)

blattie blattie bla! ha ha haalaugh.gif

Before I move over to the 60km, I first need to do the 42km in under 2hrs:50mins. Hopefully that will happen this year.

Not a bad idea. My time last year for the 42km's was 3:17.

ek sal ma weer moet vra: kan iemand my sponser met 'n lift van SSW af asb? smile.gif

Ja, jou fiets kan!

anybody got a .kml file or a better profile for the 42km please as on the website(daai een se vir my nie veel nie)?

just enter, if you dont make it then you need to train harder for next year....42km's isnt that far

Ek dink ek gaan die 30 aan vat. Saterdag se Gansbaai 23 was my eerste een en dit het heel okay gegaan so ek dink ek sal die 30 ook kan maak.

just enter, if you dont make it then you need to train harder for next year....42km's isnt that far

laaankal al ge-enter vir die 42km..ek wil net nie weer huil soos met die gansbaai 42km nie!laugh.gif

vorige jare die 30km gedoen ma dit nie meer 'n challenge nie...