Photo/Photographer thread.

Wyatt Earp

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You got some skills....... thumbup1.gif thumbup1.gif

Oh, and I saw that whole Pepsi too much white too little cold underdeveloped jpeg thing straight away.....??????eek.gif (yeah right!!)

Bad news, the race village for W2W isn't next to the dam this year......and it is unlikely to look like last year......you're talking about another dam, oh what...since this is the right thread for it, Ill show you all what Beattbox looks like when he is on the skis....

Yip, that sometimes does happen - unavoidable when you're pushing the limits...ph34r.png. As they say "If you're not fallin, you're not learnin"

Edited by Beattbox

Past weekend's kayak trip...

nou is ek lus vir tent opslaan en braai....

Nice photos!

I see some serious photographers on thehub, I hope to one day be as good as you guys. This is the first photo with my new camera I got yesterday (photo expo got the best of me), huge learning curve ahead.

post-7170-0-68797000-1350725886_thumb.jpg

I have been enjoying all your guys and girls photos over the months. i should probably start showing off my work seem like i do it as a profession.

The Pepsi pic is deliberately shot with an incorrect white balance to drive home the feeling of cold, fresh and crisp.

Very 'cool' pic!

I guess this would be a fitting thread to pay tribute to the late Alf Khumalo, a legend of SA photojournalism. I will miss you, Alf. RIP.

post-1604-0-29179000-1350881949_thumb.jpg

Sheesh, when was this, the past weekend ?

Sheesh, when was this, the past weekend ?

Yes. We got the news yesterday. There are a lot of teary faces in the offices this morning. He was a very special man. Although he didn't work for us, he was in the office so often you'd think he did. My desk used to be right outside The Star's photography department, and he'd always stop for a chat.

Here's a short story:

http://mg.co.za/arti...lf-khumalo-dies

And here's a great pic:

45]

#AlfKhumalo photo of jazz artist Hugh Masekela after receiving a trumpet from Louis Armstrong @Jacanews

post-1604-0-10260000-1350887172_thumb.jpg

Edited by Tumbleweed