Photo/Photographer thread.

Wyatt Earp

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Botswana? Looks like Afkakistan to me.....

Up in the Chobe. 90 kays from Pandamatenga

It might be to do with the fact hat you are holding a big turd.... :rolleyes:

3 exposures - fused

Not a quality lens. Have to apologise for the lens flare artifacts which kind of ruin the photo

post-15505-0-62820000-1307001304.jpg

to the lower forms of photo takers ... what do you mean by fused ?

to the lower forms of photo takers ... what do you mean by fused ?

HDR 'High Dynamic Range' .... In basic terms, the same shot at a number of frames, each with a different exposure. These are then layered upon one another (like with transparencies) in photoshop or dedicated HDR software, which gives the image a surrealistic exposure or in ponce speak, a high dynamic range across the exposure and tonal range.

Hope that helps meneer :)

HDR 'High Dynamic Range' .... In basic terms, the same shot at a number of frames, each with a different exposure. These are then layered upon one another (like with transparencies) in photoshop or dedicated HDR software, which gives the image a surrealistic exposure or in ponce speak, a high dynamic range across the exposure and tonal range.

Hope that helps meneer :)

HDR also gets mentioned in Super_Mil's graph about 10 pages back about where you fall as a photographer in terms of abilities both real and perceived. I am clueless about photo-shopping a single image, no ways am I ready to do multiple overlays yet.

and another :D

Swartkops - pity I missed it. However, I see your Mustang and raise you two Sea Furies from Reno (apologies for the crummy scan from film).

post-4257-0-54472100-1307016734.jpg

3 exposures - fused

Not a quality lens. Have to apologise for the lens flare artifacts which kind of ruin the photo

post-15505-0-62820000-1307001304.jpg

That's a stunning photo!!!

Nautical theme for my spam content, Noddy badges to anyone who gets all four locations right. Answers on postcards to....

post-4257-0-20091200-1307028235.jpg

post-4257-0-43718000-1307028247.jpg

post-4257-0-98723600-1307028259.jpg

post-4257-0-22573200-1307028271.jpg

pantham, that must be the alaskan Fjords. Looking forward to doing a cruise along those things one day