• 29er MTB Dual Sus?
    • 29er MTB Hardtail?
    • Roadbike?
    • 26" MTB Dual Sus?
    • 26" MTB Hardtail?
    • TT Bike?
    • BMX?
    • Cruizer?

26er dualie ...why cause it handles the rough stuff better than anything else, handles St better than anything else, handles drop offs better than most, accelerates better than 29ers climbs better than 29ers, and is more comfy than hardtails. Oh and its cause i have one.

Make mine one of these;

http://www.motorcyclespecs.co.za/Gallery%20B/KTM%20LC4%20690%20Supermoto%2007.jpg

very very nice, but not a healthy lifestyle...... hehehe

mmmmm you can only really vote if you have all of the above .....

else ... any of the above will do as long as its downhill :rolleyes:

Well if you only want to be 9th 7th and 4th in the xc races then a 29er. :lol: (sorry Burry) Otherwise a 26 hardtail.

26" dual sus for me.

I have seen enough people pushing their 29er up hill and trying to fix buckled wheels to cure me of 29er fever for life.

Also noticed guys strungling on the up hills on their 29ers.

Even though I own a 29' HT and a 26' Dual, the 26er will always be my first love... it is like that girl that you dated at school/varsity that just took your breath away...

Whatever I have the privilege of riding at that moment... that's my favourite bike.

I do Road, road tandem, mtb and bmx racing. Love them all. O ja and also got a cyclocross to ride cause I can!

Make mine one of these;

http://www.motorcyclespecs.co.za/Gallery%20B/KTM%20LC4%20690%20Supermoto%2007.jpg

Ok either you are a midget and your feet will not touch the ground or you just simply scared !!!! Go big !! 990 Adventure , but if you in no rush the 1150 will be here soon .

29er Dual Sus gets my vote. Nothing compares on the rocky stuff, whether it's an uphill or a downhill. Goes like hell when you put the hammer down and so comfortable that you can spend hours in the saddle. Love my bike!

Since when do you spell Dual "Duel"?

we changed it for you....now tell us what do you prefer?