Fake merchandise...

bontie

So one month your peanut butter could be 'black cat' the next, another brand. It all depends on who is willing to provide the cheaper product.

No chance. I make my own. I sell it too. PM me your orders. Oh, wait, mine is a bit more expensive that PnP's, but you get what you pay for.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I really really like the M10,but if you see a fake please let me know ;)

Would that be a COOLNAGO?

No chance. I make my own. I sell it too. PM me your orders. Oh, wait, mine is a bit more expensive that PnP's, but you get what you pay for.

Please do tell ? Real free-range peanuts ?

Please do tell ? Real free-range peanuts ?

Free range, and honey not sugar, no preservatives. I make a sell a bunch of other foods as well.

So is it counterfeit Woolies peanut butter then?

For the OP, not so long a guy got flamed hard on TheHub for pushing counterfeit goods to us. We don' tolerate it here.

For me counterfeit is an act of fraud as your parsing on a non-genuine product as the real deal. Copied goods are sold as copies and at copied items price.

Personally Ive got issues with both but only get involved when its counterfeit as the intention is to defraud the buyer.

You are right , and that means that a Rolix is not a fake .

A guy i worked with tried to sell me a Roleks a few years back,i told him where he could put it.

Turned out his sister had bought it for him and told him it was the real deal an he believed her.

Chinarello - Cholnago - What is a fake Cinelli called??

You won't get a fake,they hand made in Italy :D

You won't get a fake,they hand made in Italy :D

That is the point - the Castelli kit is handmade in Croatia/Romania (and some in China admittedly). The Chinks copy ANYTHING - they wil definitley copy Cinelli's too. Maybe somone could import a few and flog them on the hub!

The quality on the fake Pinarello's is so good that a guy at the factory quality control was called in,and he could only tell the difference buy the colour of the paint.

The quality on the fake Pinarello's is so good that a guy at the factory quality control was called in,and he could only tell the difference buy the colour of the paint.

Was he blind? - they don't even look remotely the same! If you know what a Pina looks liek you can see it from a mile away...