Look 595 vs caad8 highspeed 104 km/h

Bianchisti

104 is seriously scary, believe me... Clocked that speed down Fields Hill & the m19 hill towards springfield in Durbs whilst tailing some random truck. That was in my wilder days...

Did 109km/h Slip streaming a truck down lower part of tikie draai once till I hit a nice bump in the road and backed off. Nice rush but could have ended up as road kill, so didnt do that again.

Hmmm....it's not that special to break the 100 km/h mark. But the dude celebrates himself like a football player scoring for the world cup win. hmmm

great countryside tho.

Hmmm....it's not that special to break the 100 km/h mark. But the dude celebrates himself like a football player scoring for the world cup win. hmmm

great countryside tho.

I beg to differ... pretty special....90km/h....ok...but what these guys did...Lots of talent,... :thumbup: Edited by Mr LOOK

I beg to differ... pretty special....90km/h....ok...but what these guys did...Lots of talent,... :thumbup:

Nah, I often crack the 100 km/h. It really isn't that difficult and actually doesn't even need skills. Just a suitable decline. A few extra kg's make it even simpler.

Talent I see none apart from his celebrating skills - nice shadow work. That left turn could certainly have been take a bit differently.

Quite intersting tho how more and more cyclists are carrying video cameras now. I quite enjoyed the Sani2C clips.

Geeez, there's a fat cow on the road of the dauphine broadcast :D

Truly the fattest cow I've ever seen too.

Mt fastest was slow in comparison- 84k's down the ou Kaapse Weg on the old route.

Edited by Yang