Tour De Frans Cycles - SPAM

Jenga

Guest agteros

Did you compare with the list of events I entered? Plus SA Active and CSA. I can't think of anything else recently.

SA-Active, CSA & Bela-Bela, but I doubt it to be SA-Active. Never had hassles with them. Others did not do Bela-Bela, so that leaves CSA :(

or ... The have a FB fan page as well as a 'person' page. Report the 'person' page as fake, business posing as human ;)

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

could be from csa as my wife and I get the sms's twice each as our 2 little kids are also affiliated to csa for their bmx racing licenses with our numbers as contact number.

why complain about these stupid little matters going to cpa and all that just over sms,s. just delete if you dont like it.

I personaly would like to have a choice of what marketing I receive - and what I dont...

Its as simple as that...

Have a proper "opt-in" / "opt-out" on all forms...

I also don't like spam ,but what about these reminders of races to enter for etc ?

Last week I received an sms from an incurance co that had given me a raw deal before. Opted out,This week from Tour de Frans. I went and checked it out. Cannondale SL 2 SLX ST for R 8000-00 plus R 500-00 goodies thrown in.

why complain about these stupid little matters going to cpa and all that just over sms,s. just delete if you dont like it.

That works for the first few spam SMS's, but when you start getting 2 / 3 a day it really starts getting to you. And don't forget to throw in 1 / 2 cold-calls trying to sell you something.