mad bout mtb

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 881
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice looking ride Moto!

Thanks. Had a Mongoose Teocali before. Came across this frame and transferred the components over. Climbs well and so much quicker downhill, completely different bike. Loving it :clap:

• 3 weeks later...

My (XC / AM / Do everything because it is my only bike at the moment) Shova with lights attached for the regular Wednesday morning commute over Table Mountain to work ride.

Pic taken on my cell and at night in the garage, so apologies RE the quality)

post-5403-0-81235200-1312463261.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Those nipples are pretty hot as well...

I looked, then looked again, but I couldn't see them?! Aren't you talking about shpongles?

did somebody say shpongle!?

In all seriousness though, MH... Cap said the whip was sweet. I responded with chains and nipples. Soon, somebody might throw a pair of cuffs into the mix. All we need then is a water-bed and an Austin Powers-esque shagtastica shall ensue!

Edited by cptmayhem

what the? you guys .... :lol:

here's another shot just for fun. with some mud. rode her this morning in Majik Forest, so good to have her back!!

post-12904-0-36342200-1313862077.jpg

oh dear Wes.. i'm gutted! u hit up majik but didnt send an invite. Coulda spanked that hill together. tsk tsk..

and if there is a tinge of innuendo in that post, blame mayhem...I gave him advice via PM, not sure if he errr... exercised that option :lol:

Edited by Capricorn