To the @sses on the Krugersdorp highway yesterday

Sammajoor

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmmm. With an attitude like that I bet they're also glad you aren't a member.

Instead of being a whingeing tjop why don't you act like an adult and have the balls to contact Ali to give her a chance to do something about it?

Her email is Ali@cyclelab.com if you have a real complaint. Tell her I sent you...

It is NOT the first time Supercycling Club is implied in this type of behaviour. Are you a member and do you take part in this? It sounds to me that you are condoning this bad behaviour, and you have the guts nerve to call him a tjop, you tjop2

Edited by eccentric1

I even went into the store to go and ask as i was on my way to have breakfast with the family at Design Quater? Twice i tried contacting CycleLab directly and twice THEY could not tell me who the correct person was.

The fact is i was not pissed off about it.I am probably the most relaxed driver you will find. Being a cyclist myself, i have more patience for cyclists and even give them a wider bearth than your average driver would. I just belive that an example should be set for other riders.

And why do i need to justify my efforts in any case. As a cyclist and adult you answer one question. Is it right to ride 5 abreast on a public road shared with motorists?

Edited by specializedfan

I even went into the store to go and ask as i was on my way to have breakfast with the family at Design Quater? Twice i tried contacting CycleLab directly and twice THEY could not tell me who the correct person was.

The fact is i was not pissed off about it.I am probably the most relaxed driver you will find. Being a cyclist myself, i have more patience for cyclists and even give them a wider bearth than your average driver would. I just belive that an example should be set for other riders.

And why do i need to justify my efforts in any case. As a cyclist and adult you answer one question. Is it right to ride 5 abreast on a public road shared with motorists?

Really couldn't comment on that. If you weren't pissed off then what were you, certainly went to a lot of effort. An example should be set by anyone, even if we consciously do it for ourselves.

You set yourself up with your remarks, what you can make a snide remark and not expect a reaction. Come on.

Of course it isn't, thats not up for discussion is it, obviously it isn't acceptable behavior for riders to do that and not give way for motorists. From any club.

It takes alot to piss me off. Thats why being called a TJOP does not get to me nor being told to get a pair of balls.

If i was pissed off i would have posted it all over the net, shouted and screamed while i was in the store, written to the local paper etc. but after reading about the Krugersdorp event it seems to be a problem everywhere. Is it just Cycle Lab? - NO

Does something need to be done about it? - YES

It takes alot to piss me off. Thats why being called a TJOP does not get to me nor being told to get a pair of balls.

If i was pissed off i would have posted it all over the net, shouted and screamed while i was in the store, written to the local paper etc. but after reading about the Krugersdorp event it seems to be a problem everywhere. Is it just Cycle Lab? - NO

Does something need to be done about it? - YES

Do not hold your breath about "something being done", many cyclists are culprits and will defend their right to ride in "the peleton" as they wish like mr Macarena and call others names, and many of the rest just does not give a damns!

Do not hold your breath about "something being done", many cyclists are culprits and will defend their right to ride in "the peleton" as they wish like mr Macarena and call others names, and many of the rest just does not give a damns!

Well my hope is that clubs will start to play a more active role in educating their members. And maybe some of the member like Mr Macarena will see the light some day that a vehicle can do alot of damage when colliding with a human body.

Well my hope is that clubs will start to play a more active role in educating their members. And maybe some of the member like Mr Macarena will see the light some day that a vehicle can do alot of damage when colliding with a human body.

please take the time to do a search on this topic. It has been discussed enough before.

oh yes. Welcome to the hub. Please take the time to read the rules.

please take the time to do a search on this topic. It has been discussed enough before.

The rules say nothing about NOT being able to comment on a current thread where relevant!

Eish rules seems to me means nothing, you applauded the one who called him a tjop, that makes you one too in my book!

Edited by eccentric1

Guest agteros

Rules on the hub are like anti-fraud/corruption/bribery laws in South Africa: Rarely applied!

Rules on the hub are like anti-fraud/corruption/bribery laws in South Africa: Rarely selectively applied!

Fixed!

Welcome to the hub. In case you haven't noticed, your mature, well balanced point of view will not be tolerated, even by those who have been bestowed with the responsibility of moderating the level of maturity of the responses to these posts bla bla bla bla bla bla bla .

i.e. Don't take this place seriously.

Edited by velo