Tokai: DH build day 1 (Sun 10th - 830)

(Deon)

For anyone not yet in the know.. A new section has been added to the DH on level 4 - Going to be fast and entertaining using the contour for added length.

Build days on Sun 10th.

..So it looks like the clay and stone will arrive on either Friday 8th or Monday 11th. But still work to be done in prep.. who's in?

Would be a bonus if someone has a bakkie/van to shuttle up.

Volunteers offered so far:

Cptmayhem - Sun

Capricorn - Sun

Leet - feeding the springbok

Jimmy Hardtail - Sun am

Daneger - Sun

Manchillz - Sun

Marius D - Sun

MRT1 - Sun pm

Davidv16 - TBC

...Thanks guys.

Edited by Pain or Shine

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hmm not sure Ill make this week end I have the springbok training camp well not me but I have to cook for them.

hmm not sure Ill make this week end I have the springbok training camp well not me but I have to cook for them.

There goes lunch.. Can anyone else cook?

I would have to sign up for Monday 11th pls. i can cook, but u might not like it :P

ah no. :( I shoulda put the dates in the post. Should be Sat 9th or Sun 10th. The clay/stone will arrive either Fri or Mon..

Cap, can you make it on the weekend? :huh:

david16v.. here's your chance :rolleyes:

bygones? ok, I'm willing to give it a go.

David.. might not get you a discount at the gate, but you'll sure make some friends.

bygones? ok, I'm willing to give it a go.

David.. might not get you a discount at the gate, but you'll sure make some friends.

au contraire cher ami. it's not a dig at the dude. Just inviting someone who had a lot to say to come make it happen. i'm sure we'll all get along just fine. David: Monster: blue or green?

As for I'm good for sat and sun, the latter preferred, but I'll make a plan either way.

I'm good for Sunday. Even to the Stormers are out, I am keen to watch the Final which is at 12, slap bang right in the middle.

Let me know either way.

au contraire cher ami. it's not a dig at the dude. Just inviting someone who had a lot to say to come make it happen. i'm sure we'll all get along just fine. David: Monster: blue or green?

As for I'm good for sat and sun, the latter preferred, but I'll make a plan either way.

Ha. Ha. Ha ha ha. Punny, dude. Punny as fk. I like it.

And as for monster - I got dibs on both if possible... ?

Saturday suits me better. Afternoon preferably. I have a bakkie that we can go up in. Daneger , who cares about the rugby.

Saturday suits me better. Afternoon preferably. I have a bakkie that we can go up in. Daneger , who cares about the rugby.

Hmm, Jimmy has a bakkie... anyone else keen for a Saturday afternoon good karma workout?

Ha. Ha. Ha ha ha. Punny, dude. Punny as fk. I like it.

And as for monster - I got dibs on both if possible... ?

you saw what i did there.. :P you deserve both. dibs it is! :P