Riding with a Gun?

Neg

The pistol is blued steel, not sure if sweat would be a problem ? Will do a Google search and see what I come up with, thanks.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Second question, do you ride with the pistol loaded with the safety on or one up with the hammer down, or unloaded ? Speed is obviously of huge importance but at the same time I don't want a 9mm hollow point in my leg if I have a serious fall, bit of a catch 22.

The pistol is blued steel, not sure if sweat would be a problem ? Will do a Google search and see what I come up with, thanks.

Gunblue is a dye applied by a chemical process. It only looks nice and does not give any protection to the steel to stop corrosion. It would be adviseable to strip and clean properly if too much sweat gets on the weapon. Rust can damage a any weapon beyond repair.

Have a big "piece" 6" 357 Mag in a quick draw canvas colour coded holster which clips onto a velco'd strap around my steering pointing forward. Not so obvious? Filled hollow point home made rounds with a lesser load. Sort of equalizes the situation. Also have a throwing knife.....can peg at inside 4 meters and have the proverbial pepper spray. Under my bar I made a pvc pipe with sinkers attached to s/s fishing trace and this is the last line of defense. Tied this on with rubber and just a grab will break the rubber. Have not had to use them yet (touch wood) but have used them as a test. I know it adds weight but I would like to "do" some bikejackers in sometime. Atleast I will be ready and will not go down without a fight. No wife, no kids so what the hell.......

Thought you were taking the piss and it was pretty funny, the way your armoured bike is so way-over-the-top.

What do you have in your car - those flamethrowers that come out the sides?

Thought you were taking the piss and it was pretty funny, the way your armoured bike is so way-over-the-top.

What a good idea, fill your Camelback with paraffin and burn the hijackers nuts!

What a good idea, fill your Camelback with paraffin and burn the hijackers nuts!

hahahahaha it can work - just make sure you've got a long enough tube.

Poisoned energy bars - there's another one. Just mark them up so that you know which are the good ones.

Reminds me of the joke I heard -

Officer stops a guy for a routine check, when he peers in the window he sees the guy has a S+W 9mm on his lap. He asks the guy to get out and then asks if he has any other weapons.

Yeah he says, "I have .357 magnum in a shoulder holster and a 6.35mm in an ankle holster, I have a sawn off shotgun in the door pocket and a CZ.75 under the seat".

The cop is speachless and asks if he has any other weapons, "Yeah, he says, but not many, just a .44 magnum in the trunk and a 480 Ruger under the back seat".

Good grief man says the cop, "What are you afraid of?"

"Nothing Officer", he says "Nothing at all".!

Officer stops a guy for a routine check, when he peers in the window he sees the guy has a S+W 9mm on his lap. He asks the guy to get out and then asks if he has any other weapons.

Yeah he says, "I have .357 magnum in a shoulder holster and a 6.35mm in an ankle holster, I have a sawn off shotgun in the door pocket and a CZ.75 under the seat".

The cop is speachless and asks if he has any other weapons, "Yeah, he says, but not many, just a .44 magnum in the trunk and a 480 Ruger under the back seat".

Classic!

Hahaha, allow me to do the last 2 lines in afrikaans:

Die polisieman lyk geskok en vra die man:"genade meneer, waarvoor is jy bang?"

Die man kyk die polisieman aan met glimlag en antwoord: "FOKOL!"

Have you ever noticed that a Mtb handlebar is about 12 guage? How about some 12 guage buckshot endcaps. Hopefully with a safety built in so you don't shoot your riding buddy when hitting a rut! ;)

Have you ever noticed that a Mtb handlebar is about 12 guage? How about some 12 guage buckshot endcaps. Hopefully with a safety built in so you don't shoot your riding buddy when hitting a rut! ;)

What will you put on your liscense application?, the whole bike, the frame or only the handlebar? How will you load them again?

This could make a case for extra long bar ends to become THE fashion again!!!!!! A bar end with gunsights!!!!!!

Have a big "piece" 6" 357 Mag in a quick draw canvas colour coded holster which clips onto a velco'd strap around my steering pointing forward. Not so obvious? Filled hollow point home made rounds with a lesser load. Sort of equalizes the situation. Also have a throwing knife.....can peg at inside 4 meters and have the proverbial pepper spray. Under my bar I made a pvc pipe with sinkers attached to s/s fishing trace and this is the last line of defense. Tied this on with rubber and just a grab will break the rubber. Have not had to use them yet (touch wood) but have used them as a test. I know it adds weight but I would like to "do" some bikejackers in sometime. Atleast I will be ready and will not go down without a fight. No wife, no kids so what the hell.

Ok you guys, now it's your turn to shoot me down......

Don't beleive you. Without a picture you are talking k@k!

Jip, .22 Magnum North American Arms, very small, very light enough to stop someone attacking you. Loaded with CCI hyper velocity hollowpoints, nobody will take my bike!!! The gun is not longer than my blackberry, its not something you will start a war with.... but its the best gun for the purpose.