Build-a-Bike - Enriching the lives of the less fortunate

divernick

• Replies 576
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have been promised parts that should get me almost to a complete bike but I'm still missing a frame to start with - anyone have a dusty frame that's taking up too much space in the garage?

Hey Nick,

Are you coming to the Down & Dirty this weekend - I can drop the parts off there if you`re keen.

Let me know

Thanx

Guest Omega Man

Hey man. great idea.

I'm in CT but i've got wheels Non disc, a stem and bars, a seat and v brakes. Maybe all the ct dudes can put their stuff together and it can be sent off in one.

Hey man. great idea.

I'm in CT but i've got wheels Non disc, a stem and bars, a seat and v brakes. Maybe all the ct dudes can put their stuff together and it can be sent off in one.

+1. I also have the remains from my conversion so single speed to add.\

Maybe we should organise some collection point in CT?

i have a rock shox dart3 fork with poplock if you need it, not sure how its going to integrate as it seems like the build so far is V-braks and the dark is a disk fork but its yours if you want it. PM me details, am in the kyalami area so can drop off no problem

i have a rock shox dart3 fork with poplock if you need it, not sure how its going to integrate as it seems like the build so far is V-braks and the dark is a disk fork but its yours if you want it. PM me details, am in the kyalami area so can drop off no problem

Thanks Crackberry, PM sent! Much appreciated!

+1. I also have the remains from my conversion so single speed to add.\

Maybe we should organise some collection point in CT?

+1

I also have a few bits and pieces - shout if we can make a plan...

I have updated the website for this initiative - still have to register the domain though, but the site's online.

Click here to visit: Build-A-Bike

Edited by divernick