2011 LMCS MTB Relay Race

scotty

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yay, top 10 for me. :lol: Would have done more but was battling with gear selection after my rear derailer shifter packed up.

Dont know how the SS's do it. :blink:

Yay, top 10 for me. :lol: Would have done more but was battling with gear selection after my rear derailer shifter packed up.

Dont know how the SS's do it. :blink:

Nice one Big Guy :clap:

Acc to results I came 3rd in my solo cat. But another girl was called up to take the honors. :angry:

Their prov results were done on 2hrs to go and then nothing.

No wonder some riders didn't want to say how many laps they've completed at prize giving. Afraid they might be called out on it. :( :(

Edited by Fester

Acc to results I came 3rd in my solo cat. But another girl was called up to take the honors. :angry:

Their prov results were done on 2hrs to go and then nothing.

No wonder some riders didn't want to say how many laps they've completed at prize giving. Afraid they might be called out on it. :( :(

I see that. Will find out more and let you know. I do know there were some updates made after the race as updates (team type entries, latecomers, etc) could not be done during the race period. Also, the manual timekeeping had to be matched with the electronic one as to double check the results before publishing. What might have happened in your case, is that the electronic timing missed a lap and has now been rectified, but as I said, i'll check for you.

• 11 months later...

Looking forward to it.

Best XC course i've done, the water bridge was the highlight for me. :thumbup:

I can't speak from an official point of view, as I have no connection with the organising, but the guys are busy with the course, and the dullest bit of last years course has been taken out, and more singletrack added.