What wouldnt you buy off the hub?

NickD

The hub is the best place to buy shoes! I got a *brand new* pair of SIDIs for R600. I could see and smell that they had been used, at most, for one short ride. Bib shorts I will only buy if they still have the tags on, and even then I will wash them about 8 times before I use them.

Will you wash it with your other washing, or by itself?

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You went window shopping to compare the merchandise?

Of course. It's like going to Cajees, and the Lab, and then ordering from CWC or CRC. Simple really.

Of course. It's like going to Cajees, and the Lab, and then ordering from CWC or CRC. Simple really.

Hopefully you supported the LBS*1 !

----

*1Local Bride Shop

How about bib-shorts guaranteed to have been worn by Jennifer Lopez - sworn affadavit included?

You know those would be fake then?

Girls dont wear bib shorts and J Lo wouldnt ride a bike long enough to get sweaty...

Liz Hatch?

Now that's another story!

Normal wear and tear as it is a bride after all.

But does the bride have a regular service history?

How about bib-shorts guaranteed to have been worn by Jennifer Lopez - sworn affadavit included?

They'll be saggy around the bum section. Woud fit like one of those shiny cheap Maxed pant.

..and when they arrive with the inevitable skidmarks, not only will you be left with an icky pair of used shorts, but your picture of J Lo as a sex goddess will be severely damaged.

..and when they arrive with the inevitable skidmarks, not only will you be left with an icky pair of used shorts, but your picture of J Lo as a sex goddess will be severely damaged.

:unsure: Apparently I am missing something here. I thought J Lo was a singer-kinda-CHICK; like Britney Spears but with a bigger ass.

Now I am lead to believe, by the postings above, that J Lo is in fact some form of Cycling God, like say Lance Armstrong, and that his/her bib shorts are desirous of ownership. :blink:

Personally, I think that Bib Shorts look like a G-String blowout. At least that appears to be the way most of the owners strut around in them after races.

All that money spent, to wear them like that? Like wearing 12grand sunglasses on the Top of your head, or a Diesel peak-cap the wrong way round !

:unsure: Apparently I am missing something here. I thought J Lo was a singer-kinda-CHICK; like Britney Spears but with a bigger ass.

Now I am lead to believe, by the postings above, that J Lo is in fact some form of Cycling God, like say Lance Armstrong, and that his/her bib shorts are desirous of ownership. :blink:

Personally, I think that Bib Shorts look like a G-String blowout. At least that appears to be the way most of the owners strut around in them after races.

All that money spent, to wear them like that? Like wearing 12grand sunglasses on the Top of your head, or a Diesel peak-cap the wrong way round !

Most of the owners would like to brag that they've spent all that extra moola on bibs vs normal shorts.... but yeah it does look yuk