Lance Armstrong is back!

gadget

XTERRAoffroad XTERRA

Conrad Stoltz places 4th at 2:27:29

42 seconds ago

XTERRAoffroad XTERRA

The top 3 men have really gapped the rest of the pack.

1 minute ago

XTERRAoffroad XTERRA

Josiah Middaugh in third at 2:25:34

2 minutes ago

»

XTERRAoffroad XTERRA

Dan Hugo finishes second at 2:24:34

2 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply

LiveTriCoverage LiveTriCoverage

In 3 is @JosiahMiddaugh yfrog.com/h3pnsiqij

1 minute ago

LiveTriCoverage LiveTriCoverage

In second is @dghugo yfrog.com/hwru0rtj

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

XTERRAoffroadXTERRA

Conrad Stoltz places 4th at 2:27:29

20 seconds ago

XTERRAoffroadXTERRA

The top 3 men have really gapped the rest of the pack.

1 minute ago

XTERRAoffroadXTERRA

Josiah Middaugh in third at 2:25:34

2 minutes ago

XTERRAoffroadXTERRA

Dan Hugo finishes second at 2:24:34

2 minutes ago

XTERRAoffroadXTERRA

Nico Lebrun 2011 XTERRA USA Champion at 2:24:20!

3 minutes ago

Lekker Dan Hugo! 2de plek! :clap: Caveman 4de! :thumbup: ou Lance wys sy staal op 5de plek! :thumbup:

Not such a great result by the 7 times winner of the tour de France, the great "triathelete" from the USA. So much hype from the US media, and only a fifth place behind 2 South Africans to boot. Maybe offroad triathlon is a little tougher than the US media wants to make it. So Conrad (the caveman) was correct LA was not a real threat to him, but Dan and others were more dangerous.......

At least LA has now got a new challenge in his old age. Time to call on his old US Postal friends to deliver him to the finish line......

Not such a great result by the 7 times winner of the tour de France, the great "triathelete" from the USA. So much hype from the US media, and only a fifth place behind 2 South Africans to boot. Maybe offroad triathlon is a little tougher than the US media wants to make it. So Conrad (the caveman) was correct LA was not a real threat to him, but Dan and others were more dangerous.......

At least LA has now got a new challenge in his old age. Time to call on his old US Postal friends to deliver him to the finish line......

Come on. His first competitive triathlon in how long? Maybe 15 years and he comes in 5th. Not too shabby Nige...

Some more syncophantic drivel from the USA:

"Lance Armstrong was nothing but awesome today in his first triathlon in 22 years".

You would have thought that he won the race!.

Obviously fifth is a great result, but considering the hype and expectation created by his fan, you would have thought that he walk on water....

You've really outdone yourself for silly comment.

Edited by scotty

Some more syncophantic drivel from the USA:

"Lance Armstrong was nothing but awesome today in his first triathlon in 22 years".

You would have thought that he won the race!.

Obviously fifth is a great result, but considering the hype and expectation created by his fan, you would have thought that he walk on water....

Coming 5th on the international stage after 22 years is an awesome result, irrespective of whether you are a Lance lover, or hater...

Just admit it, you love to hate (Lance)?

Coming 5th on the international stage after 22 years is an awesome result, irrespective of whether you are a Lance lover, or hater...

I admit it, I love to hate Lance. Just like the Blue Bulls, it is not so much the athletes but their supporters that give them a bad name. Still the caveman rocks, and as the guy who came fourth should also be given credit. Same with the Saffa that came second, and the guy who won. They also did the training and deserve the credit.

International international, or superbowl international?

I admit it.

International international, or superbowl international?

I admit it.

Superbowl international implies USA athletes only..... reckon that is a FAIL on your side then

Superbowl international implies USA athletes only..... reckon that is a FAIL on your side then

Was this Xterra world champs, or just US champs?

Edited by onetrackmind

US champs

Still, a 5th place with the best of the best on show. Lance is machine! Kona next year and another top 10. Look forward to hear what happened to the #caveman? Heard he got lost?