Litespeed carbon?

Christie

I see Litespeed now makes a full carbon frame. Colour makes it look like a Cervelo (which is not bad). Looks like they sell for around R9000.

http://www.totalcycling.com/productimages/fullsize/1092.jpg

Christie38811.5379861111

not too bad a price but it looks too much like just another bike, rather go for a spsailized s works or something thats more eye catching. but now maybe thats just me...

And how musch is the S-Works frame?  Have been thinking of upgrading, but to RC7000.  But maybe go for the S-Works and transfer my Ultegra 9.

Not sure what a new one will cost, I know someone who sold their s works frame complete except rims, ultegra components,carbon seatpost,carbon handlebars,selle italia carbon seat for 13000

If you buy a Litespeed you buy a titanium one. It's like going to a steakhouse to eat fish, you just don't do it.

New they go for R13k last time I checked, should be cheaper now....maybe.

Where Bike-Thingy!!

Don't imagine the Litespeed is made in the US at R9k.  Probably out of one of the facilities in China/Taiwan.  Not that its a bad thing, just that it may be cheaper to get the same frame with Silverback branding for example.

If you buy a Litespeed you buy a titanium one. It's like going to a steakhouse to eat fish' date=' you just don't do it.[/quote']Ahmen! It's a nice looking frame though...

Just when I got excited about a cycle shop in Heidelberg, the link opened....It's Helderberg Marius!

most if not all bikes are made in the east now days they just don't tell you so.Picked up a Cannondale Synapse the other day at my lbs and guess what i found under the BB,a MADE IN CHINA sticker.So look at price and what tickles your fancy.

I saw it on Totalcycling.com for R9k something. Add 14% vat and R300 shipping. Or get the Silverback.

But then again, you can get a top of the range Giant TCR like DG & Jan Ulrich rides for almost the same price local.

All bike maufacturers have to climb on the carbon wagon. Unlike the freeride fad in mtb's a couple of years ago, I think carbon frames are here to stay.