Early morning / afternoon rides from city bowl to Chappies and back

LJDB

Cycle to school. Nek then bam.

I've thought about it but I have sport every afternoon and i need a togbag for that + my school bag and there isn't space to put it anywhere.

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Good ride this morning.

There was a fire in the forest at the top of suikerbossie. I tried stomping it out, but burnt my shoes (and my foot)

I also tried sand and a the rest of my water, but it made no difference at all.

Called the fire brigade, so hopefully they got there in time!

Good ride this morning.

There was a fire in the forest at the top of suikerbossie. I tried stomping it out, but burnt my shoes (and my foot)

Jip, they sorted it out. They came screaming past us and just let some water down the side.

Good ride this morning.

Nice to meet you this morn, sorry didn’t get a chance to say cheers, needed to get home and then to work!

Should be there tom morn, weather permitting.

Hi Guys caught the tail end of the start of this group. There are two of us who live in Sea Point that really would like to have a group to ride with. What time are you meeting tomorrow and where?

I'll be there if the weather plays nice, i'm a bit of a girl when it comes to cold early wet starts.

Hi Guys caught the tail end of the start of this group. There are two of us who live in Sea Point that really would like to have a group to ride with. What time are you meeting tomorrow and where?

Howzit lact

6am corner marais and beach rd.

mellow ride to hout bay and back, or you can go onto chappies. i dont have the time unfortunately.

I'm so sorry guys. I sert my alarm for 5:30 instead of 4:30. I still rode to town and our usual route, just 1 hour late.

I'm so sorry guys. I sert my alarm for 5:30 instead of 4:30. I still rode to town and our usual route, just 1 hour late.

No worries. Was pissing down so did a climb session - up the glen, signal hill, tafelberg rd and back to sea point.

Howzit lact

6am corner marais and beach rd.

mellow ride to hout bay and back, or you can go onto chappies. i dont have the time unfortunately.

Great we will come join on Thursday ! Missed this morning