Show us your pets

tunariaan

We are relocating & 'Poepies' is looking for a new home.

Named on arrival from the SPCA.... I was somewhat disappointed  :blush: (He did not even know how to play with humans)  ...what a transformation it was... today embedded so deep into my hart and my absolute favourite. His ability to switch roles from 'lapdog' to 'farmdog' and read moods/situations is unbelievable.

Very sociable with other dogs/children/babies etc. Sleep indoor at night. Will not jump on guests (unless invited with a tap by your hand) or steal food from coffee tables. Not a 'barker' -  if he make a noise once a month or so I get up immediately to infestigate i.e. no 'false alarms'.

Dont like vehicle - get car-sick. Neutered, chipped etc. No medical bills over 3 years - just the standard immunization injections. (Up to date) ~3.5 years old

Very sad to let him go   :mellow:

post-66463-0-52605200-1480345672_thumb.jpg

post-66463-0-71577000-1480345675_thumb.jpg

post-66463-0-70035200-1480345679_thumb.jpg

post-66463-0-39769800-1480345683_thumb.jpg
Edited by Zatopek

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Jock Jr, Demon Dog, on guard against the villainous forces of the evil Bubble Wrap.

How did you secure the bubble wrap? If it is just floating, there is a high risk of your dogs drowning as they get stuck underneath.

Gen - did you get hold of these guys. I can give you a specific name and number if you like

http://ecosolutions.co.za/

Eek. Not sure hubby took it to a local guy he goes by the name..Boesman something (a local elderly guy).. can't remember his last name.. I will try him again in the morning.

Remember we live in the sticks[emoji85]

Edited by Gen

How did you secure the bubble wrap? If it is just floating, there is a high risk of your dogs drowning as they get stuck underneath.

Our dogs don't like swimming - they won't get any closer to the pool than they absolutely have to.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

This is Bagheera, The One-Eyed One-Toothed Devil of the North, who devours the souls of saints and sinners alike, be they little birds or tiny lizards.

Your Bagheera and my Bagheera are very different.. mine does not do the whole hunting thing.. he would rather be home doing something like this

74fc3ac440c4755ab096a5c6f0062755.jpg

Or this

7a5a3c4cfb73a947de7b6d293ecf6ff7.jpg.. (he loves jumping on someone's back... and yes.. getting comfortable there

And join his brother and do this

6c25f99068e648f8850bbda92ea7c654.jpg

Your Bagheera and my Bagheera are very different.. mine does not do the whole hunting thing..

Is that a Russian Blue as well? Beautiful cats. Bagheera is my brother's - he just allows me to feed him when he's hungry and sits on my lap when I'm trying to read. He and my brother worship each other, though.

Is that a Russian Blue as well? Beautiful cats. Bagheera is my brother's - he just allows me to feed him when he's hungry and sits on my lap when I'm trying to read. He and my brother worship each other, though.

No.. he is just that colour..lol..

His brother is really his blood brother..

Both lovely cats.. so much love to give

I also wake up to this.. a8941df0ff7654c73b8ca2b795c97b73.jpgour older cat is also normally on the bed.. Now Lucy cat is a hunter...71d409d778494f3a8b2058d2bc5a61a8.jpg

Edited by Gen

Oh owl update..

Owl is doing okay.. that's all the details I have .. is eating and still healing.. no news yet if it will ever fly again.[emoji53]

At least you are giving it a chance [emoji1303]

My mate's Fritz doing battle with a crab...!

attachicon.gifCyxFOHwXAAEC2si.jpg

Ha ha. In that picture Fritz looks a bit like a massive crab himself. The ears, eyebrows, moustache and tail make more than enough appendages!

Ha ha. In that picture Fritz looks a bit like a massive crab himself. The ears, eyebrows, moustache and tail make more than enough appendages!

Hahaha! He does indeed! He actually moves a bit like a crab when he does battle with them! All erratic and in circles! 

We are relocating & 'Poepies' is looking for a new home.

Named on arrival from the SPCA.... I was somewhat disappointed  :blush: (He did not even know how to play with humans)  ...what a transformation it was... today embedded so deep into my hart and my absolute favourite. His ability to switch roles from 'lapdog' to 'farmdog' and read moods/situations is unbelievable.

Very sociable with other dogs/children/babies etc. Sleep indoor at night. Will not jump on guests (unless invited with a tap by your hand) or steal food from coffee tables. Not a 'barker' -  if he make a noise once a month or so I get up immediately to infestigate i.e. no 'false alarms'.

Dont like vehicle - get car-sick. Neutered, chipped etc. No medical bills over 3 years - just the standard immunization injections. (Up to date) ~3.5 years old

Very sad to let him go   :mellow:

Have you found a home for Poepies yet?