Show us your pets

tunariaan

And they seem to be that much more loving when you've just got dressed in decent clothes to go out!

Our Ruschka likes to run through the house when she has been in the pool :D My wife does not find it very funny though. Fortunately we have tile floors

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Our Ruschka likes to run through the house when she has been in the pool :D My wife does not find it very funny though. Fortunately we have tile floors

Hahahahahahaha! I have a big dog bath that I fill up for the dogs to drink out of. Theodore just climbs right in! When he visits, I just give up on having a clean house.

And they seem to be that much more loving when you've just got dressed in decent clothes to go out!

Cats can be just as bad. I have 4 and while the girls are typical kitties and stay inside when it rains, both the boys don't care (the one actually runs out to go play in the mud). This morning I had to change twice out of what had been clean ironed tops because my young boy had gone outside, dug in the mud to get a beetle out the mud and then carried said beetle in and grabbed me from behind to give me the present. After I changed and got rid of the beetle the little monster then pounced on me from the top of the bookshelf because I got rid of his "toy".

Wow! What beautiful eyes! Stare right into your soul!

...and my hands were empty at that stage - you should see those eyes when you have a snack!