Show us your pets

tunariaan

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That's quite a bemused look on his face! :thumbup:

My dog is allowed to sleep on the coach, but he will always have this unsure look on he's face when I look or talk to him. Maybe it's because he does not understand that after running through the yard when the sprinklers were on, forfeits he's coach sleeping rights.

My dog is allowed to sleep on the coach, but he will always have this unsure look on he's face when I look or talk to him. Maybe it's because he does not understand that after running through the yard when the sprinklers were on, forfeits he's coach sleeping rights.

Couch yes, bed no. He does try though...

Mine own the couchs! I went threw many towels the last two weeks when I was on leave!

Awful Photo, but Fudge had just been to the vet, and had spent the morning with me in town, I forgot her leash, so had to use a piece of orange baling twine :blush:

post-2975-0-22882900-1384321592_thumb.jpg

and this is Maxie, my faithful sheepdog, she goes everywhere with me on the farm, except when I have to load sheep on the bakkie, as then she refuses to get on. We have just been on a ride through the farm, and I had to carry my bike up the hill, she'd look back at me as if to say, "come on then, why you so slow?"

post-2975-0-40061800-1384321862_thumb.jpg

BTW she hates having her pic taken, when she heard the phone sound she ducked, so in all her pics she is looking away.

After Sprinkler time

I am mad as all hell with her right now. She just chewed through half the swimming pool net so that she could take a swim on the top step!!!

I am mad as all hell with her right now. She just chewed through half the swimming pool net so that she could take a swim on the top step!!!

How old is she? Hard to stay mad for too long.

Love the pics! :thumbup: