Pick a shoe

JacquesT

Tried on a pair of Sidi Dragon 2 mtb shoes yesterday. Wow - fit like a glove!

Going to try on some spez s-works and then decide, but for those who have used either or both, please let me have your thoughts on which one you would go for!

My only concern with the sidi is that the dial tensioner release looks a little flimsy.

thanks

I have a set of the Dragon 2s......and no MTB :D

Awesome shoes!!!

Had no hassles with the thingamabob yet.....riding the Ergo 2s on the road as well.... :thumbup:

Absolutely love my Sidi Dragon 2's! Also have the Ergo 2's for the road.

They just feel like they where made for my feet. Never tried the Spez though.

I use Sidi and S-Works, both are great but the S-Works just feels more superior!

Andre are you the Western Cape Police spokesperson, or is it just a coincidence that he has the same name?

I have a standard pair of Secialized shoes for road and a pair of sidi's for mtb and to be honest the plain old spez shoes are way more comfortable, i suppose it depends on your feet

Sidi gets my vote. The spez dont do wide feet or half sizes according to my sources.

My sidi ratchet is strong enough for me.

I am struggling to find a pair of spez to try on. Olympic doesnt have any. Any suggestions of where else i can look?

Seems kinda hard to find them.

I have short wide feet and somehow the Sidi's just don't fit lekker for that combo. I have the Spez Pro's and they fit perfect.