Giro d'Italia 2012

Tankman

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Dunno who is tinier -Pozzovivo or Rodriquez...

They must weigh like 52 kgs or something.

Yeah, interesting about Schleck - he appeared threatening a stage or two ago.

I think Pozzovivo is smaller, cant say for sure but looking at him on the TV he looks much smaller.

I think the only time Pozzovivo would weigh 52 kgs is with his suitcase on his back :lol: To me he looks like he weighs about 48 kgs fully dressed. :lol:

Will The TT in Milan be long enough to break the small guys?

It could I guess, 31 kms is long enough to make a difference in my opinion, but the Giro is a climbers race and I think it will be decided on the Stelvio.

Even if there is a few seconds separating the climbers on the podium, none of them are great TT proponents, so I am not sure there will be much time gained or lost amongst them as a group, so I dont think it will be that decisive.

Of course I am often wrong......! :)

Edited by GrumpyOldGuy

I don't read these posts because they are spoilers. I hope DSTV gets it right for a change tonight!!!! I am recording with PVR and they have messed up already three times in a week :angry:

Hold on DSTV... I'm getting Deja Vu. Either everyone crashed just like they did in yesterdays stage in the same town or you're repeating yesterdays stage at the time you should be playing todays stage! Aggrrrgh.

For fecks sake. Sort it out. Let's see if the one at 9am tomorrow is the right stage!

I don't read these posts because they are spoilers. I hope DSTV gets it right for a change tonight!!!! I am recording with PVR and they have messed up already three times in a week :angry:

At least they're consistent. I'm watching the Giro highlights, otherwise known as the Amgen tour of California? Seriously? Someone actually needs to get fired me thinks...

At least they're consistent. I'm watching the Giro highlights, otherwise known as the Amgen tour of California? Seriously? Someone actually needs to get fired me thinks...

Just came back in to turn the DSTV off only to find the yank tour is actually todays stage. WTF!

Yeah, that's the pic I was thinking of. Cool frame.

The one-handed wheelie was pretty cool too!

Did not see a pic of that. Will have to stay awake during the highlights tonight

Hold on DSTV... I'm getting Deja Vu. Either everyone crashed just like they did in yesterdays stage in the same town or you're repeating yesterdays stage at the time you should be playing todays stage! Aggrrrgh.

For fecks sake. Sort it out. Let's see if the one at 9am tomorrow is the right stage!

4th time they messed up so far. I watched the repeat this morning