Critical Mass Jozi - 27 September 2013

skidd

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Eish, I sound like Barry White this am. Not sure if it's the Jack Blacks or those awesome Rottweiler hot dogs. The Great Dane remains highly under rated...

Spoke to the MEC's wife, who was following in the Merc with the bodyguards. The Minister seemed to be enjoying himself.

Ashwin Willemse was grinning from ear to ear, nice tjopper mei Broe...

Spoke to the MEC's wife, who was following in the Merc with the bodyguards. The Minister seemed to be enjoying himself.

Ashwin Willemse was grinning from ear to ear, nice tjopper mei Broe...

I got him to confirm that the tjaarks will win today....I have witnesses

thanx crowd, it was the best ever, had load of fun and um ya.....4 hrs sleep was a bit tough, but sooo worth spending time with you guys on Friday night and Sat!!! :)

What a blast. Lost the glowing pumpkin over the first kerb along with some ice from the cooler box (pumpkin was later recovered). The 5 litre keg does not last long with boatman and chicken suit man. By Phata Phata we ran out of beer...........

Eventhough I didn't ride this month, it was awesome being part of the atmosfere at the beer stops! Loved it!

Thank you for the beer. It was great seeing you there. Next time on a bike? Or a trailer? Sidecar?

Thank you for the beer. It was great seeing you there. Next time on a bike? Or a trailer? Sidecar?

I have an easy plan ... just going to need someone to do the trap werk...

post-24697-0-02054200-1351491344_thumb.jpg

apologies for not recognising you at Juta...

hope the beer made up for it.

Planning a meeting with the MEC for transport to find out his thoughts on the ride. So bleak that I missed it. But he seems to have enjoyed it and he is open to hearing from cyclists, so he will be a good ally in getting what we need in Jozi. Slowly, CM is working and making an impact. Doesn't hurt that it's fun too

Planning a meeting with the MEC for transport to find out his thoughts on the ride. So bleak that I missed it. But he seems to have enjoyed it and he is open to hearing from cyclists, so he will be a good ally in getting what we need in Jozi. Slowly, CM is working and making an impact. Doesn't hurt that it's fun too

It was brilliant.

How about a day-mass for the next time ?