CSA Refutes Baseless Rumours

Tumbleweed

What HAS CSA had a hand in? Tour of SA - actually not bad in the end, but some seriously embarrassing mooments. SA Champs... lovely. anything else?

So, the reason why SA has so many events is because of great entrepeneurs like vermaak, lenferna, cycle tour, etc, and in spite of, often, the governing body.

So they (the governing body, CSA) only had a hand in ROAD events and failed....

Next Question:

Who is / was the weak link in the ROADS DEPT?

[TIP - The answer must be a name, person or persons, not an Organisation name]

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[TIP - The answer must be a name, person or persons, not an Organisation name]

Charles Dickens? Or the Road Commissioner?

That reminds me. Time for another Stacy Keibler pic.

http://cdn.inquisitr.com/wp-content/2011/08/stacy-keibler-george-clooney.jpg

Edited by TNT1

What HAS CSA had a hand in? Tour of SA - actually not bad in the end, but some seriously embarrassing mooments.

Considering it was only a day longer than the Giro, and the budget was 5 times bigger, it should have been flawless.

Charles Dickens? Or the Road Commissioner?

That reminds me. Time for another Stacy Keibler pic.

http://cdn.inquisitr.com/wp-content/2011/08/stacy-keibler-george-clooney.jpg

Yeah perv the girls, see ya all next year :clap:

Yeah perv the girls, see ya all next year :clap:

Hey, like I said, I haven't paid for a CSA license in years. I haven't belonged to a cycling club in years. I can throw all the stones I want.

Hey, like I said, I haven't paid for a CSA license in years. I haven't belonged to a cycling club in years. I can throw all the stones I want.

Can you take minimize the nice girly pics on this page?

Open office plan and the lady behind me is whispering to the boss over the phone....

Ooeer! here he comes....

the CSA is an administrative function only, with fully paid admin staff. all the various disciplines (road , track) have directors. wrt road / track champs , the csa will ask a province to tender/apply to host the event. whoever gets to host the champs must ensure that the event runs smoothly. at last year's champs in PE its seems as if CSA (road director) let things slide until it was too late to rectify.

the CSA is an administrative function only, with fully paid admin staff. all the various disciplines (road , track) have directors. wrt road / track champs , the csa will ask a province to tender/apply to host the event. whoever gets to host the champs must ensure that the event runs smoothly. at last year's champs in PE its seems as if CSA (road director) let things slide until it was too late to rectify.

So essentially you're saying Lemmer as road director was responsible for the ballsup at SA's?

Can you take minimize the nice girly pics on this page?

Open office plan and the lady behind me is whispering to the boss over the phone....

Ooeer! here he comes....

:lol: