Smoking and Cycling

Slowbee

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1 Month done.... so no more counting from now, just getting on without it (Thank goodness)

GOOD WORK -almost a month for me too :lol: Mojoman - Why would they appreciate him more now? Cause he doesnt stink anymore :lol: And has more money to spend on them too ;)

Does anybody who to phone when I want to report a restaurant that does not comply with the new rules?

Does the God of Google not offer any suggestions? :)

GOOD WORK -almost a month for me too :lol: Mojoman - Why would they appreciate him more now? Cause he doesnt stink anymore :lol: And has more money to spend on them too ;)

Good for you too Crack! Wizard's friends will appreciate him more cause he doesn't smell like an ashtray (for his partner he won't taste like an ashtray!) and ja, thats R800 odd rand he has saved by not smoking. I read somewhere that smoking is also selfish as when you are busy dying of lung cancer or emphysema, your friends and family see you dying and its sadness all round but you don't care, you are high on the morphine or something anyway!

Good for you too Crack! Wizard's friends will appreciate him more cause he doesn't smell like an ashtray (for his partner he won't taste like an ashtray!) and ja, thats R800 odd rand he has saved by not smoking. I read somewhere that smoking is also selfish as when you are busy dying of lung cancer or emphysema, your friends and family see you dying and its sadness all round but you don't care, you are high on the morphine or something anyway!

Thanks, the wife is very very happy thats for sure, All my neices & nephews love it too cause I dont smell :lol: The R800 a month will be paying off her bike - So life is great :D

Guest SportEvent

Don't know if it was mentioned here, but the best method(for me atleast) to stop smoking is the Allen Carr method.

His method is to remove the reasons why you smoke and NOT to tell you why you shouldn't smoke.

He went from overr 100 a day to zero. What I like best is that he was a heavy smoker himself. So his method comes from a real smoker and not a made up method by someone who never smoked before.

I read his book and only that got me stopping for I think over 4 months now.

Check it out at http://www.allencarr.co.za/

Don't know if it was mentioned here, but the best method(for me atleast) to stop smoking is the Allen Carr method.

His method is to remove the reasons why you smoke and NOT to tell you why you shouldn't smoke.

He went from overr 100 a day to zero. What I like best is that he was a heavy smoker himself. So his method comes from a real smoker and not a made up method by someone who never smoked before.

I read his book and only that got me stopping for I think over 4 months now.

Check it out at http://www.allencarr.co.za/

Gosh over a 100 a day, I think my lungs would definatly jumped out my chest and run away - I was a 10 a day max.

Does anybody who to phone when I want to report a restaurant that does not comply with the new rules?

Maybe the Department of Health but I should imagine you will have a brain embolism trying to get through to them if they are like all the other Government departments. Ring ring,,,,ring ring,,,,ring ring,,,,ring ring,,,,ring ring,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

100 day is pretty heavy! Even a night on the town I could only manage around 30-40!

Thats one every 10 mins of his waking day :o

Guest SportEvent

Thats one every 10 mins of his waking day :o

You have to get his book.

The one story he tells goes like this:

I once burnt my hand trying to lite a smoke. I took one out the box and tried to lite it, not relizing that I already had one in my mouth.

So his addiction was so bad that when he was smoking, at the same time, got the urge to smoke.

READ his book, you will not be sorry.