Smoking and Cycling

Slowbee

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So when you smokers do a 5 hour cycle do you stop for a smoke break along the way?

And what do you do with your darn cigarette butts if you do?

I have never been a smoker, but I am addicted to tits, so I understand how hard it can be to shake some addiction.

Now unless you can come here with some support for these guys, rather go and pick up stompies on the race routes.

Those of you quitting :thumbup: :clap: :thumbup:

I am going to stop today, I CAN do it

Go for it!! Its not that tough and youll feel like a million bucks!!

Good luck Strada

Get past the first 3 weeks and you should be OK.

I am 5 months 18 days clean and still going strong...... (even though I wonder what would have happened had the Boks lost over the weekend!!)

I have never been a smoker, but I am addicted to tits, so I understand how hard it can be to shake some addiction.

Now unless you can come here with some support for these guys, rather go and pick up stompies on the race routes.

Thanks for the advice but I am more of a point and laugh for starting in the first place kind of guy.

And I'm not sure the first question I asked was totally unreasonable anyway. Smokers seem unable to sit through a 2 hour rugby match without puffing away at the back of the stands so I'm wondering how they manage a ride.

EDIT : Ah, just realised who posted that response. Figures really. Next you'll be threatening to visit me in Durban again.

Edited by Clint_ZA

Thanks for the advice but I am more of a point and laugh for starting in the first place kind of guy.

And I'm not sure the first question I asked was totally unreasonable anyway. Smokers seem unable to sit through a 2 hour rugby match without puffing away at the back of the stands so I'm wondering how they manage a ride.

I am also one of those point and laugh kind of guys, especially when see an obnoxious prat whose mother dresses him funny.

I am also one of those point and laugh kind of guys, especially when see an obnoxious prat whose mother dresses him funny.

Nah, I tend to not have a problem with people whose mothers dress them funny because it at least shows they have a mother who loves them and they are not harbouring some flippant deep seated hatred towards others as a result of their loveless upbringing...

Cigarette?

EDIT : Ah, just realised who posted that response. Figures really. Next you'll be threatening to visit me in Durban again.

Cigarette?

my take on this thread - as long as you don't go fast and extinguish you entjie before you get a few good drags from it while you are riding, all good I guess.......

Those of you quitting :thumbup: :clap: :thumbup:

Dude, in your case, it's not good to shake your addiction - apparently it hurts somewhat...... :P I always try to support my addiction too - just that sometimes a bra gets in the way :(

The last wo days I have been having mad strong cravings! Looking forward to going to the coast with the money we habe been saving. Keep it up quitters!!