Any U23 Riders looking for a sponsor?

The Bike Vendor

Noted the link to GP Patton in this thread (https://community.bikehub.co.za/topic/105327-grand-prix-general-patton-2011/page__hl__patton) - yup another race where Oliver was the best out of the SA riders - and Yes he does have a long way to go before he is competitive against the best of the best in the world! But Rome was not built in 1 day. This was his 1st International tour and as a 1st year Junior he coped.

SA Riders:

49. 82 RSA 19940614 STAPLETON-COTTON Oliver SOUTH AFRICA

67. 80 RSA 19930406 PATTEN Kevin SOUTH AFRICA

74. 79 RSA 19930108 FOURIE James SOUTH AFRICA

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Lotto Belgium has helped the SA ladies quite a bit,great to see some new SA riders heading for Europe.I just wonder when Lotto SA will start doing a bit.

I would claim the SA ladies have helped the Ladies Lotto team a lot!

It's a win win situation!

Keep in mind that the spots on the Belgian Lotto team are NOT free!

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Team is going on then thumbup1.gif

Riders that have been signed:

Leon Slabbert

Aston Davies

Christiaan Mostert

1 spot left in the 2012 squad.

clap.gif

Hi

I sent you an email re the invitation. Guess what? No reply?

I also looked at the SA Champ results in Nelspruit a month or so ago as well as the overall classification of the TRAC U23 National Tour currently underway, and I see mixed results. For example, only Aston Davies is amongst the top 10 in the GC at this stage, only 4 sec seperating him from me. If you were serius about a development team then you must not make promises / invitations that you cant keep...

Currently I have no sponsor or even a support vehicle, so I have to do it the tough way.

Hi

I sent you an email re the invitation. Guess what? No reply?

I also looked at the SA Champ results in Nelspruit a month or so ago as well as the overall classification of the TRAC U23 National Tour currently underway, and I see mixed results. For example, only Aston Davies is amongst the top 10 in the GC at this stage, only 4 sec seperating him from me. If you were serius about a development team then you must not make promises / invitations that you cant keep...

Currently I have no sponsor or even a support vehicle, so I have to do it the tough way.

Where did you see the results of the tour?

Good ideas and heart for this but serious change of attitude needed.

Icycling has a great rider for you and yet you still try run said rider down to the ground? for what?

As you said its all about development... If so, look in the townships and develop from the ground up.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Did this ever happen.

Was the team formed and under what name.

List of names for riders that was signed up.

• 1 month later...

yes me! haha i wish! to busy with studies. when does this has to be finalised? My brother is very talented, finishing school this year, so currently having a good rest before base training again. He is a MTBer and in Stellenbosch though... He has a buddy also looking for a oppertunity

Sonnenbrille In Sehstärke

very nice of you to this, i am not into road cycling at all but it's nice seeing someone in the sport trying to help other

Thanks and keep it up

I am looking for a few U23 riders who are looking for a sponsor? My father is looking to start a team for next year and he would like 4 - 6 riders in the team to kick it off and then in 2013 we he has 4 very talented Juniors who will be joining the team.

Did he find the riders?

Did he start the team?