Aftermarket frames

29" MAN

So whats the deal with those frames you posted?

+1

PM me i am interested

And I am mature enough to know 99% of frames are from China so I dont give a fark if it has no label

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If they both sell at the same time.... ie: team up with another hubber you can have them for R5200 each. Speshial prize por jou!

29 man, i would still like to know where you got the frame from?

Answer the question, I too would like to know?????

Afternoon all hubbers

Not to contradict myself but this is solely my own opinion and do it without the intent to bad mouth any supplier. I have been using aftermarket frames we so often see available on the hub for the past two years and was ve........................

looks like you joined last month, oh well.

looks like you joined last month, oh well.

CSI can suck it...well done!! gotta love theHub :clap: :clap: :clap:

I use to sign in as a guest as udxcob says, you can be one for as long as you need or want to be, I got the detail of a supplier on the site and just took it from there. The reason n created a account was to source a new frame, so if you say I've had it for a month, that's as long as I've had the frame in question ... bet that didn't turn out the way you expected?

I use to sign in as a guest as udxcob says, you can be one for as long as you need or want to be, I got the detail of a supplier on the site and just took it from there. The reason n created a account was to source a new frame, so if you say I've had it for a month, that's as long as I've had the frame in question ... bet that didn't turn out the way you expected?

You don't sign in as a guest......:unsure:

Guess that didn't turn out as expected?;)

Now that we've established your credibility on this public forum, anything else you want to tell us about this mishap?

Lying by omission is still inexcusable you know...

BTW, where did you get the frame from?

Well excuse me for not using the right words, I used the site as a guest, there happy? Nothing I've said or posted was a lie, don't go behind a forum name calling people liars, very unethical, just because I don't have as many posts as most people doesn't mean my opinion is a uninformed one

You don't sign in as a guest......:unsure:

Guess that didn't turn out as expected?;)

Now that we've established your credibility on this public forum, anything else you want to tell us about this mishap?

Lying by omission is still inexcusable you know...

BTW, where did you get the frame from?

Would you say a lurker is worse than a stalker?

Well excuse me for not using the right words, I used the site as a guest, there happy? Nothing I've said or posted was a lie, don't go behind a forum name calling people liars, very unethical, just because I don't have as many posts as most people doesn't mean my opinion is a uninformed one

okee dokee, props for at least using your real name. Let's cut through all the bullcrap and get to the honey. What's your hidden agenda? Are we really led to believe that this is just an innocent PSA?

okee dokee, props for at least using your real name. Let's cut through all the bullcrap and get to the honey. What's your hidden agenda? Are we really led to believe that this is just an innocent PSA?

Even his name is a lie......... You're still a BOY at 18, even if you ride a pennyfarthing ;)

Who cares dude? You crashed your bike and broke it. Makes bugger-all difference if it was a pavement-special or if it had expensive stickers on it.

Fact is, the design of the frame never intended it to be ridden off a bridge or whatever you did to it. The round rubber turning bits are intended to be kept down on the ground, thus minimising impact on the stress points........ :thumbup:

A young dude shares his experience with a portion of the cycling community, probably to warn them of the dangers (and embarrassment) of riding a cheap, unbranded and untested carbon frame, like the ones often appearing in the classified section (some still unbranded and others sporting ridiculous names on the tubes), and what happens...he gets attacked and accussed of bringing the no-name-brand industry into disrepute. Ride what you want, but live with the consequences if you skimp on quality, cause no will tell me that the same effort and research goes into unbranded frames as top-end manufacturers do with their products.