Aftermarket frames

29" MAN

Ofcourse, but thats just the thing, as the owner of the bike I know what the frame/bike has been through, and that is just the thing, nothing that has or should have lead up to a break like this, that is why I'm questioning the strength of these frames as I only weigh 65kg with a body fat of 2.9% ... know what I'm saying, I'm by all means lightweight

With 2.9% body fat you probably ate the frame

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Probably true, maybe if I was 18 years old, oooh wait I am, well still I would have to be about 1,9m tall, oooh wait that I am as well! Wow guess there goes that theory seeing as I'm not short, fat or old, I'm just wondering now how you got old because it was certainly not through being smart

What did your dad say,when he saw that you broke the frame,he bought you?

So what actually happened to the frame?

Probably true, maybe if I was 18 years old, oooh wait I am, well still I would have to be about 1,9m tall, oooh wait that I am as well! Wow guess there goes that theory seeing as I'm not short, fat or old, I'm just wondering now how you got old because it was certainly not through being smart

mm, now we all have a clear image of you . remember age and treachery will always overcome youth and skill.

[/b]

Hmm, a body fat of 2.9%......I doubt it very much, this is almost internationally competitive body building lean, and certainly below national competitive levels.

With that kind of bodyfat level you would barely be able to walk up a flight of stairs without stopping for a nap, let alone race endurance events like a bicycle race.

LOL a nap!

Age and height has nothing to do with it. Many body builders on the international area are 18-25 and a similar height.

Having less than 3.5% bodyfat levels in a male (of any age or height)is almost becoming life threatening, and is unsustainable for longer than a week or two. Bodybuilders in the international arena get down to roughly 2.3% and they only reach this point the day of the event, most need to use heavy diuretics on the day and they can only perform for an hour or two at most and all of them will require oxygen immediately after the performance.

Many at this 2.5% critical level of bodyfat have died.

I guess you must be one of a kind.

Broken frames to body building we cover it all!!

:lol: - Yeah, we have sort of gotten "lost in translation" here, but you gotta admit it makes for an interesting afternoon. :D

I have never heard of any Chinese plant working to any standard. :D If they did all of them would close.

"Made in China" ie: "Buy at own Risk"

Chinese guarantee is one year and one day. Anything longer and you, your whole family and friends gets cast in concrete and become a permaments feature in a dam wall in the Yellow River.