Cricket......

E1A104

I know Burger as a top cricketer at varisty before moving to rugga. I think Tiaan Liebenberg is also alright.

I remember them being quite good when the stormers played the cobras

I don't think Schalk is playing.

The Springboks have named the following XI for this historic encounter: Jean de Villiers (captain), Willem Alberts, Bismarck du Plessis, Butch James, Fabian Juries, Tiaan Liebenberg, Willie le Roux, Victor Matfield, Frans Steyn, Flip van der Merwe, Franco van der Merwe.

• Replies 11.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Watching England / Aussie last test now. The Aussies never give up. They were 100/5 now 225/5. Ah and there Haddin loses his wicket make it 225/6.

Anyway back to my point. I fear Mitchell Johnson in the upcoming series.

The oke is brilliant. And he can bat as well.

Was also watching this morning and he is looking very dangerous, he has hurt us before with bat and ball but I'm sure we can subdue him and keep him under control.

Another reason why I don't like Smith.

There are a lot of more valid reasons to hate GS, he banged Minki and I never will :thumbdown:

Besides for that he is one of my favorite players and will be for a long time. I don't feel he really has a place in the ODI and T20 side anymore but he will still feature in the test squad as captain for some time :clap:

Pity they don't play a game of 7s as well between Boks and Proteas; minimal contact so shouldn't be career ending but fun to watch

Besides for that he is one of my favorite players and will be for a long time. I don't feel he really has a place in the ODI and T20 side anymore but he will still feature in the test squad as captain for some time :clap:

I think he should play for pakistan. He's as up and down as they are. You never know which biff is taking the field. The great batsman, or the damp squib. It's a lottery with him.

Stem saam. Lekker fun gewees!

Sou daarvan gehou het om daar te kon wees. Arme Dumni gaan suffer in die fines meeting.

ASHES

England heading for a 0-5 in Oz

:-/

I especially woke up at 2am to watch. Bloody pathetic effort. There is big sickness in that team

This game between Proteas vs Bokke. Very funny. Good spirit.

only fair that the decider is played out on the rugby field.

would be epic to see them proteas throw the rugby ball around like a hot potatoe :lol:

I especially woke up at 2am to watch. Bloody pathetic effort. There is big sickness in that team

Must agree, there is much wrong in that England camp.

I think he should play for pakistan. He's as up and down as they are. You never know which biff is taking the field. The great batsman, or the damp squib. It's a lottery with him.

really funny how under appreciated he is in his own country. We will miss him BIG time.