Cricket......

E1A104

So, just like the previous one last week, you mean?

Yes. What a load of bull... India shortening their SA tour to just 2 test matches. As the world No 1 side we deserve a bit more respect from the number 3 side. We end up playing longer tours away from home and when its time to rake in some points playing at home on pitches that should suite us, India start with their shenanigans.

Unfortunately this sets such a dangerous precedent and the ICC seems to be to spineless to address the situation. I would have thought that if India was to shorten a tour schedule to suite their own needs, that they should forfeit the ICC ranking points as well.

Same thing should have happened when Sri Lanka decided to shorten our tests earlier this year. This would make Cricketing governing bodies of the respective countries think twice before chasing more lucrative domestic schedules. If the money is that important, they should be willing to forfeit the ranking points.

• Replies 11.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Latent Blue

I have lost all respect for indian cricket. We shouldve booted the tour completely en set something up with pakistan

Ashes, Test 1

Never know who to shout for....

Oz 273/8, 1st innings

Oz gets 6 wickets for 8 runs in a middle order collapse by England.

Real intense stuff from the Ashes.

Excellent performance by Harris and Johnson combined with loose shots by most of the English Batsmen made for an interesting session after lunch. Aus will probably look to bat out the first 2 sessions tomorrow, post a lead of around 450 by tea time and then get to work on the English Batsmen.

spotted at the Gabba!

http://cdn.scahw.com.au/cdn-1cee741f6849e60/ImageVaultFiles/id_201562/cf_7/kp-english.JPG

massive comeback by the aussies, in for a long exciting series here (between the world #3 and #5 sides).

Perfect day at Newlands. Looking forward to a few cold ones while our boys are out on the field doing what they do best.

Perfect day at Newlands. Looking forward to a few cold ones while our boys are out on the field doing what they do best.

Gonna be a hot one.

Enjoy!

Ashes off to a bang!

The English will fight back.

Let's see whether this was a fluke win by the home team.

This was probably our worst fielding effort in many years. Good thing the Paki's were clueless with the bat. Lets hope the babbelas from Faf's wedding yesterday has worn off by the time we go in to bat.

It could not have been easy to lose that one after we had them at 130/7. It looked to me as if SAs focus was not quite in the game. Fielding poor at times, but the batting lost this match for us.

Interesting weekend of upsets - Aus, WI, and Pakistan won. Who would have bet on that?

Edited by Christie