Cricket......

E1A104

Stupid is as stupid does. I assume Morgan agreed to it?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ePx61TkXKY

The Brett Lee v Piers Morgan over shown during the tea break on day two; Lee hit him four times, Morgan fell over once and he was bowled once. #TearsForPiers

Morgan agreed, lengthy twitter conversation during the Ashes before that as well. Apparently his ratings on CNN is very low so trying to get publicity I reckon

Edited by Joeboy69

• Replies 11.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Rahane 4 short of his ton. Showed some grit and determination out there. 58 to win. Will SA open with the legendary JK in his last match?

Guest Latent Blue

http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/11/id1Bow.gif.pagespeed.ce.bpUYQUidRz.gif

Done and dusted. 6 and 4 to finish them off!

Cullinan saved Smith a team talk tomorrow. All he has to do is give each player a copy of what DC said and ask them to prove him wrong.

Well, the way the team won made Cullinan look like an ass. What a fantastic way for JK to end his test career.

Didnt Smith say something along the lines of "Dale and Vern chose to draw the test?" They played a big part in winning this one.

You probably right I think I am just one of those guys that is too competitive I try to win at all costs. Didn't listen to my mother that told me its ok to lose it builds character. Fortunately I didn't like kissing my sister so I hated draws too.

I guess some SA people are just happy for the draw because they are so scared of what if we lost.

I am from Cape Town and there are two guys we loved to hate one was Naas Botha and the other was Clive Rice these guys played to win. Read Clives views on News24 here is one line from it.

"I believe a team should at all times have a winning mentality and South Africa did not have that"

Robbie Drummond got bowled by the last ball by Clive Rice at a newlands new year currie game needing 4 runs to win and he was the last wicket. he never played cricket again. Rice should know better about opening his mouth too soon.

i wonder what mr Rice is saying now.

Cricinfo :

. Steyn equalled Richard Hadlee in getting to 350 in his 69th Test. Muttiah Muralitharan, who took 66 Tests, is the fastest bowler to 350 wickets in Tests. Steyn, incidentally, reached 350 wickets in 9 years and 9 days, which is exactly how long it took Murali as well.

Steyn has now taken 350 wickets at 22.90 and his strike rate of 42 is the best among bowlers with more than 200 wickets.