• Replies 11.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Any news on SA's final 11.

Gonna be crucial.

The toss also key.

qdk fan boys will be happy,he might crack a spot today. One bonus is he does play the short ball well, could cut Johnson down to size and dent his fragile confidence

Guest Latent Blue

Right, here we go...

GO PROTEAS

They must keep the aussie babble out of their minds and play the game...

what was the "toss drama" cric info is talking about?

Last minute decision on Philander. Think the team has to be finalised before the toss.

what was the "toss drama" cric info is talking about?

Vern pulled up with a hammie. Looked luke they were considering replacing him last minute. Vern said he's good to go, so crisis averted. Lets hope he's ok.

elgar to open....dunno if alviro was actually sick or not. gastro wasn't enough for dale steyn to miss out on the last game, infact we didn't even bat first knowing he would sukkel on day 1.

Good luck to QdK, thrown in the deep-end, a bit early i think but the kid has one helluva an eye, so hopefully his natural game is good enough.

Day 1 - Session 1Current time 10:17 local, 08:17 GMT | Match begins in: 0:13 South Africa Team HM Amla, Q de Kock, AB de Villiers, JP Duminy, F du Plessis, D Elgar, M Morkel, WD Parnell, VD Philander, GC Smith*, DW Steyn

Last minute decision on Philander. Think the team has to be finalised before the toss.

Vern pulled up with a hammie. Looked luke they were considering replacing him last minute. Vern said he's good to go, so crisis averted. Lets hope he's ok.

Thanks lets hope he is ok!!

I reckon SAs biggest issue with Aus is in their heads. Aus seem to intimidate the hell out of us time after time.

On paper we have a dream team - top 20 bowlers and batsmen lists are littered with SA names. Then we get on the field and go to pieces.

The Aussies have 100% focus, commitment and belief 100% of the time. SA seem to move from confidence when are getting into a winning position followed by sympathy/empathy when we are winning which leads to the opposition getting back into the game. We need a "FINISH THEM" mentality!