Cricket......

E1A104

I don't know him well enough to comment on his dickiness.

Hey, he's in the public eye, we're all free to interpret his public image however it tickles us.

• Replies 11.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Straus was mentioned in the context of " in & around the top 10" rankings, please don't misintrepet my comment to suit you.

ok, sure. you said his batting stats sucked. I'm just asking you to point out where they sucked.

Hey, he's in the public eye, we're all free to interpret his public image however it tickles us.

I agree.

i think he was gooing a grappie

exactly which batting stats sucuked, compared to lets say Andrew Strauss (ave 40.9) who you mentioned earlier?

are you blind? 281 over 3 innings of which one inning contributed 234 giving him a nice average of 93, well, kudos for the 200 but bollocks for the other 2 innings, as an opener that sucks & that against Pakistan. Then there is the 8 innings, averaging 31.85 with one top score of 68, then 7 innings with an average 26.28 that sucks dude. Question why is he not in the current Top 10 rankings? Did you miss the part where I commended him for his past contributions which was excellent. His last couple of Tests/innings, he probably did a bit of self reflection & then decided to call it quits, not me, he did it all on his own. Bow out with a nice 40+ average before he tarnish the stats further. Lets just agree to disagree, we all have our own opinions, lets respect it & leave the name calling.

are you blind? 281 over 3 innings of which one inning contributed 234 giving him a nice average of 93, well, kudos for the 200 but bollocks for the other 2 innings, as an opener that sucks & that against Pakistan. Then there is the 8 innings, averaging 31.85 with one top score of 68, then 7 innings with an average 26.28 that sucks dude. Question why is he not in the current Top 10 rankings? Did you miss the part where I commended him for his past contributions which was excellent. His last couple of Tests/innings, he probably did a bit of self reflection & then decided to call it quits, not me, he did it all on his own. Bow out with a nice 40+ average before he tarnish the stats further. Lets just agree to disagree, we all have our own opinions, lets respect it & leave the name calling.

sorry but what name calling? Oh, you mean where YOU said this "and anyone who still wants him around is still living in the past & a bigger idiot!!!"

I'll leave it there.

i reckon if Smth scores a century in the 2nd innings then milky should take MTBeer out for a romantic dinner...and if not...then MTBeer takes Milky out for a romantic dinner...what do you say? :devil:

but I'm a dick as well, but then maybe that will suit him.... :whistling:

Nice stats those,

93 average just 4/5 months ago in a series.

Misses the 60 plus against India as well.

where are you seeing "60plus" or what are you referring to here? Smith averaged 31.85 against India.

sorry but what name calling? Oh, you mean where YOU said this "and anyone who still wants him around is still living in the past & a bigger idiot!!!"

I'll leave it there.

was in response to me being first called an idiot, please read all the posts.

i reckon if Smth scores a century in the 2nd innings then milky should take MTBeer out for a romantic dinner...and if not...then MTBeer takes Milky out for a romantic dinner...what do you say? :devil:

bwahaha win win situation, LOL!

I don't know him well enough to comment on his dickiness.

Didn't his wife recently tweet about his "dickiness" :whistling:

was in response to me being first called an idiot, please read all the posts.

well, if you want to get nit picky about it "and anyone who still wants him around is still living in the past & a bigger idiot!!!"

i.e. I'm an idiot.

just saying.

Didn't his wife recently tweet about his "dickiness" :whistling:

yes, apparently he has quite a large.... uhm....bat....

Only other opening bat in the top 10 is Warner (who is in form). Opening bats rarely get into the top 10. Smith is currently 13 - next highest opening bat in world cricket