Cricket......

E1A104

Hmmm...

Bouch The Pouch is done with cricket.

He is in a lot of pain and seems as if his eye injury is of long-term damage.

999 international dismissals.

:wacko:

• Replies 11.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmmm...

Bouch The Pouch is done with cricket.

He is in a lot of pain and seems as if his eye injury is of long-term damage.

999 international dismissals.

:wacko:

1000 including his test wicket (Dwayne Bravo caught Prince Bowled Boucher...!) :thumbup:

Poor Kevin "It's hard being me" Pietersen has been left out of the Lords Test, for dissing Strauss and Flower in texts to his Saffa "mates", who it seems are embarrassed about the attention, and want nothing to do with him. Shame

Edited by deanbean

Poor Kevin "It's hard being me" Pietersen has been left out of the Lords Test, for dissing Strauss and Flower in texts to his Saffa "mates", who it seems are embarrassed about the attention, and want nothing to do with him. Shame

I have never liked this "bloke". Very arrogant and no place for that in Sport

Will Gary & Co accept him into the SA Test Squad should he come back 'home'?

How dare you even ask a question like that on this forum!?! :eek:

FLAME HIM BOYS!!! :devil: :devil:

Will Gary & Co accept him into the SA Test Squad should he come back 'home'?

No chance

Anyway he will be back in the England side before too long

Some *** decision by the 3rd umpire though. He gave Kallis out after reviewing for 5 minutes whether his glove touched the ball on the way through to the keeper, forgetting that you can't be given out if that glove is not on the handle of the bat anymore..... School boy error at International level WHILST reviewing. Was wondering what would've happened if kallis asked the 3rd umpire to have his decision reviewed what would happen then and who would do that??

It was the worst 3rd umpire decision I have ever seen. Pathetic. The ball is seaming all over the place so it was always going to be a low total even without bad decisions.

Here the online comentary from the UK newspaper The Telegragh to the Kallis decisions .... WICKET! Kallis c Prior b Finn 3 Kallis hit on the glove, maybe the bat handle, from a Finn short ball. Prior gathers with ease. Given not out but England review. The decision for TV umpire Rod Tucker is "was his hand still on the bat?" when the ball hits. Lengthy delay... he is given out! Decision overturned, Kallis out. That is a bad decision in my opinion, unless the third umpire felt that it hit the bat handle on the way through. The glove looked off the bat to me. Certainly, I don't think that's the sort of call we want to see being overturned. FOW 54/4

Even the UK pundits did not think it was out....going to be a lot of contraversy in this test, even without the KP factor!