Cricket......

E1A104

AB's ama-zieng knock is costing me 500Rondellas.........bowlers are also contributing......... paying it with a smile.

GO BOYS!!!!

If you bet against him....serves you right!!!

• Replies 11.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice one

WC 2015 in the bag

that's like saying someone will win the TdF after the first TT. There is still a lot of water that has to flow under the bridge. How we keep our momentum with these relatively long breaks in-between games is going to be crucial and once we get to the knock-outs we should really try to avoid the Aussie / Kiwi media at all cost. Historically this has cost us, particularly against Aus. 

that's like saying someone will win the TdF after the first TT. There is still a lot of water that has to flow under the bridge. How we keep our momentum with these relatively long breaks in-between games is going to be crucial and once we get to the knock-outs we should really try to avoid the Aussie / Kiwi media at all cost. Historically this has cost us, particularly against Aus. 

it was escapee........#justsaying

http://replygif.net/i/980.gif

no offense but if you want to win the WC, you need to be the best.

Beating TEAM C and hoping TEAM A loses against TEAM F so that TEAM D will just beat TEAM B and gives us an easy inside lane is what happens in every tournament

Suck it up Proteas, beat the best and you will be the best

You know what I really loved today....after AB got the fastest century,  everyone was saying how it cant count  at wanderers because of the altitude and the size of the boundaries...now he's done at sea level at the SCG!

with all due respect you can ignore any naysayers on AB's record.

Here's the ground in queenstown(holiday resort) on the day that the previous fastest century by corey anderson was set. I played in bigger grounds when I was an leg spinner/keeper allrounder wearing white zinc in the u11b

http://www.espncricinfo.com/db/PICTURES/CMS/175600/175603.jpg

with all due respect you can ignore any naysayers on AB's record.

Here's the ground in queenstown(holiday resort) on the day that the previous fastest century by corey anderson was set. I played in bigger grounds when I was an leg spinner/keeper allrounder wearing white zinc in the u11b

http://www.espncricinfo.com/db/PICTURES/CMS/175600/175603.jpg

a bowler could bounce a six on that ground

Sides have learnt that he is strong on the off side. Coming around the wicket to him has worked on 1 or 2 occasions, but I expect him to bounce back. He remains a class player and should probably use the games against UAE, Ireland and Pakistan (he has an impressiver record against the paki's) to play himself back into form. Rilee was impressive today in the middle order. If there is to be a change in this regard it would be for Faf to open with # and QdK to drop down into the middle order. AB keeping is not an option. Can you imagine having to keep after you just bliksemed 162 off 66 balls? Besides, our slow overrate is of a much bigger concern than QdK's lean run to date. 

Dale has looked a bit off in this series, so not sure what the ailment is. Hopefully Donald can work his magic and help Dale get his rhythm back. Abbot also showed some guts today with a disciplined performance and the side may just encourage Vern to heal up properly as they might want to give Abbot a proper run before the knock-outs. Behardien did everything right today, but probably will still lose out to JP for the big games. JP is a proper 5th bowler and would have done a similar job as what Behardien did at the end today. It is nice to finally see a bit of depth in the squad, something that to date has been a concern. 

I expect AB to get a rest against UAE and possibly Ireland. I recon that second in pool B is now more or less a given, unless India has a brain fart against WI 

Yeah, he keeps getting out on the offside. I think both him and Dale are trying a bit too hard. Both have lost some rhythm.

I''m a bit worried about QdK...Do you guys reckon they would contemplate AB taking the gloves again, putting Rilee in to open with Amla, Duminy to come back and dropping Behardien?

They should keep the batting order as today for the first 6.  Rilee looked much more comfortable at the number 4 spot.

What a match. New Zealand well done. So the Aussies can be beaten. So New Zealand batting line up is Mc Cullum

What a match. New Zealand well done. So the Aussies can be beaten. So New Zealand batting line up is Mc Cullum

They almost choked (coat, hat, door).

Bad cricket at the end by NZ. 11 runs to win with 5 wickets in hand and loads of overs to go.

Why the hell did Williamson take a single early on in the over and expose Milne and Southee to Starc.