Cricket......

E1A104

This is the bowling performance we have been waiting for,  the best batter in the WC so far, to be wrapped up by our bowlers like that is a remarkable performance.

I don't thing Sri Lanka batted poorly, we simply outclassed them with the ball, Tahir is shaping into a serious force in this WC, the best spinner at the moment.

QdK now has the opportunity to play himself into form with no pressure, the value of this goes way beyond the score we chasing.....

• Replies 11.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It's usually because the dinner has not been cooked yet as they plan to have it all ready by the correct time the break is supposed to be taken.

[emoji16]

Took the morning off to watch this game. Pleasing to see deKock getting runs. I remember how Kallis struggled the beginning and look how he turned out.

Took the morning off to watch this game. Pleasing to see deKock getting runs. I remember how Kallis struggled the beginning and look how he turned out.

now what are you going to do with the rest of the morning? Time for a bike ride? 

Good 50 by Quinny. Now lets take this form into the semis and final! 

lets not count our chickens hey... :P

now what are you going to do with the rest of the morning? Time for a bike ride?

Taking my girlfriend to lunch then a quick session on the trainer. Must do some work this afternoon on my website

So in the end good call on benching vern and fudge. I'm really not that comfortable with the balance of the team - steyn batting at 8 puts loads of pressure on the top order. AB as the 6th bowler. BUT if the big players contribute it's not an issue.

Great to see QdK finally get his eye in, he got a screamer against irfan. ballsy call by selectors in my mind, risky, but oh so happy to be wrong in this case

so QdK takes his tournament average from 8.8 to 21 in one innings.

bring on the kiwis(who always lose a semi).

I had my doubts, and they proved me wrong (for now).

So I guess I have to say WELL DONE!