Cricket......

E1A104

It should be calle the Asses imo, contest between the teams I like least.

i agree yet always routing for the underdog to embarrass the next team.

and so far 1/5 :whistling:  

• Replies 11.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Our batting in this third odi needs to improve quickly or we are not going to have a score to defend. Currently 20/2 after 8 overs with Hash and Rilee at the crease.

watson dropped, haddin 'missing for personal reasons' - WTF....well you'd much rather be england coach right now! 2nd test starts tomorrow

Our batting in this third odi needs to improve quickly or we are not going to have a score to defend. Currently 20/2 after 8 overs with Hash and Rilee at the crease.

45/3...QdK fails again.

I care much more about Test cricket and the Proteas's status therein

Would love for the Taaigers to take this series, in the interest of global cricket

watson dropped, haddin 'missing for personal reasons' - WTF....well you'd much rather be england coach right now! 2nd test starts tomorrow

45/3...QdK fails again.

Make that 50/4 with a failure for Rilee as well. What's more dissappointing is the manner in which they've gotten out. All poor strokes and bad positioning.

Bavuma batting well at the moment. Hope he gets his fifty and goes on to get a hundred. Doing well in difficult circumstances.

It's brilliant to see this nation performing against the big teams

The new lefty doing the damage. Good of them to back him. He is going to be an influential player for the Tigers!