Cricket......

E1A104

• Replies 11.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This will be a team from north west and Border to make way for more quota players and to sell a dream of a future for white players. not being nasty or anything, just the truth behind the matters.

Or... For a way for players to now make money locally without having to seek it overseas.... Edited by Stretch

Or... For a way for players to now make money locally without having to seek it overseas....

yes they will make money at franchise level or even just at that tournament. with semi pro cricket that is going to be dropped the money will be less than it currently is. their is only so much spots in franchise ans protea level and sadly only a hand full will get a chance. the young guys with talent will still look to go play overseas as the will be selected for their ability. there are more boys getting contracts at school level to go abroad than franchise players get.  

And Faf has gone bepiep.....

Sri Lanka must be tired of having to play against us and by extension Faf.

Sent from my SM-J200H using Tapatalk

Sri Lanka must be tired of having to play against us and by extension Faf.

Good

There seems to be a bit of a merciless streak that has crept into our play.When do we play England?They need a good stuffing up

Good

There seems to be a bit of a merciless streak that has crept into our play.When do we play England?They need a good stuffing up

June, July and August. Although a portion of that is the Champions Trophy. Ja I've also been digging this more ruthless and cutthroat Protea team. Root and co are going to find that this new team is a harder prospect than they would like to face.

If he can stay injury-free and keep away from mental cobwebs, QdK can really become a legend.

What a player.

We cracking on nicely. Reckon 400 on the cards and that should hopefully seal a 5 love win for the series and extend our winning streak at home to 14!

6577d86b903a4b4c09ae84ccdfeb1af5.jpg

We cracking on nicely. Reckon 400 on the cards and that should hopefully seal a 5 love win for the series and extend our winning streak at home to 14!

6577d86b903a4b4c09ae84ccdfeb1af5.jpg

Wow! :clap: