Cricket......

E1A104

agree... I'll be surprised if we lose this one...

We are creating this chokers tag ourselves. The players who choked first time up is long gone yet we make sure the new guys knows all about it even before choking. How would you feel walking into a new team and getting branded as losers even before you had a fair chance to prove yourself. Yes we are adding to it. Whenever SA loses 2 quick wickets EVERYONE shouts choke etc yet we are the top team in ALL FORMATS.

The world cup will be won one day when us supporters stops acting like a bunch of vultures and start becoming real supporters.

Choking is almost a cheap get out of jail card now days to calm our dissapointment. Aaaah but of course they lost they always choke bla bla bull***t. Its almost like us being blamed for apartheid even though most of us had nothing to do with it....

Julle is almal *** mense.

• Replies 11.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Morne Morkel has about as much control over a cricket ball as TNT1 on a MTB..

What mtb?

We are creating this chokers tag ourselves. The players who choked first time up is long gone yet we make sure the new guys knows all about it even before choking. How would you feel walking into a new team and getting branded as losers even before you had a fair chance to prove yourself. Yes we are adding to it. Whenever SA loses 2 quick wickets EVERYONE shouts choke etc yet we are the top team in ALL FORMATS.

The world cup will be won one day when us supporters stops acting like a bunch of vultures and start becoming real supporters.

Choking is almost a cheap get out of jail card now days to calm our dissapointment. Aaaah but of course they lost they always choke bla bla bull***t. Its almost like us being blamed for apartheid even though most of us had nothing to do with it....

I'm not biting...........

We are creating this chokers tag ourselves. The players who choked first time up is long gone yet we make sure the new guys knows all about it even before choking. How would you feel walking into a new team and getting branded as losers even before you had a fair chance to prove yourself. Yes we are adding to it. Whenever SA loses 10 quick wickets EVERYONE shouts choke etc yet we are the top team in ALL FORMATS who never win anything.

Fixed it for you

So the World Cup wont be won by the players? hmmmm intredasting

Edited by Escapee..

Like I said, King's XI, and Advance Australia Fair.

Take your flower boys and go play jukskei.

Well... I guess I'll go get the beer already. What ya drinking, jc?

I'm going to keep my eye on this one before ordering..

I'm going to keep my eye on this one before ordering..

You may have a point. The flower boys gonna wilt when it comes to their chance to wield the willow.