• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Uhm, okay...

:-)

Advance Australia Fair?

Or:

http://s3.amazonaws.com/omgicu/celebrity_images/original_cfe00d3585863729f5175284d3209002.jpg

Advance Australia Fair?

Or:

http://s3.amazonaws.com/omgicu/celebrity_images/original_cfe00d3585863729f5175284d3209002.jpg

YUM!! :drool:

The Proteas will be heading Down Under next.

Gonna be good.

Oh Yeah, its gonna be good. Dont know why the Proteas always struggle at world cups?

Oh Yeah, its gonna be good. Dont know why the Proteas always struggle at world cups?

Good question, Lexx.

For this T20, I reckon:

The tour to England took a lot out of the key players (Amla, Kallis, AB, Steyntjie, etc.)

ABs captaincy against Pakistan (poor decision making)

Death bowling skills inconsistent (Yorkers), and

A few selection blunders (Levi, Tsotsobe vs Parnell).

Hmmm...

Imo they did not choke even once, to choke you have to lose from a good position. They were just piss poor mostly, except for a bright moment here or there. Some things that I think went wrong:

*loooong tour of England, then heading to SL without a break.

*The batting is not sorted, by a long way. Levi, Kallis, Amla and De Villiers were off their best. Albie Morkel must play, but as a batsman. He needs to go in ahead of Behardien. Levi could work, down the order if the ball is older.

*Imo they should have given Tahir a try. He was deadly in India during the last WC. With all his variation, a turning pitch and pressure on the batsmen to score, he could be much more dangerous than in tests.

On faster pitches, with less turn, the team may have done better, but for this tournament, they were simply not good enough.

And thanks to the preacher for wasting so many balls, I might not have to buy beer after all...

Say when & where we're drinking beer, I am buying obviously (please bring the Aussie gal with)

Aaggh, I havent watched cricket in a while simply because of the poor selection of players. I watched yesterdays game and I cant believe that someone like AB is still in the team. It is by time that they drop him, get a proper wicket keeper. He only performs when his job is on the line. Then there are a few dinosaurs like smith, kallis, and morkel. They just seem to be going through the paces. Players with more heart are needed in the side!!

Kiss & make up within the ECB....

Axed England batsman Kevin Pietersen is set to play international cricket again after reaching an agreement with the England and Wales Cricket Board, the ECB said on Wednesday.

Kiss & make up within the ECB....

Axed England batsman Kevin Pietersen is set to play international cricket again after reaching an agreement with the England and Wales Cricket Board, the ECB said on Wednesday.

After their dismal T20 showing, can they do without him?

AB is out of Champions League T20 and more importantly is a doubtful for the tour to Australia.