Cricket......

E1A104

• Replies 11.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The Vern and Cool Chris keeping things going.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Brilliant tail wagging

Although they are all-rounder-ish ????????????????

474 to win or bat for two days with a pitch doing its thing for the bowlers... 

really impressed with the Vern, not only with the ball but with the bat too. Looked solid in both innings even with his "fitness concerns".

now lets hope Vern and co can wrap up this match and square up the series.  

4 down. looking good.

474 to win or bat for two days with a pitch doing its thing for the bowlers... 

really impressed with the Vern, not only with the ball but with the bat too. Looked solid in both innings even with his "fitness concerns".

now lets hope Vern and co can wrap up this match and square up the series.  

currently batting at 55 and bowling at 20!

quite a few of the players are heading to RSA for a break between tests, finish today and they've got an extra day

You gotta love the karma. As the commentator show's how good cook is against the short ball and compares him to elgar, who does not have the best hook shot in the game, Cook gets out to the short ball

... And Quinny's glove work to remove the Rock that is Cook...  :w00t:

He has showed some skill behind the wickets in this series so far

and in other news!!

after coming back from 2-0 to win the ODI series, IN Sri Lanka. the zim team have got a damn good chance of closing out the test match too

http://www.espncricinfo.com/sri-lanka-v-zimbabwe-2017/content/story/1111585.html?CMP=chrome

5.08pm Graeme Cremer ends the fourth day having bowled 19 overs on the trot. That is some effort from the captain. We are 48 overs into this innings and not one of them has come from a pacer. Cremer will turn his arm over a lot more tomorrow for he has looked the most threatening throughout. Kusal Mendis struggled with his hamstring but to his credit has fought it out and refused to walk off. Sri Lanka will hope he can rest up and come back fully fit tomorrow as they need these two to buckle down and bat out as much as they can. Of course, the possibility of a Sri Lankan win should not be forgotten. An ask of 218 runs with seven wickets in hand is not an impossible one. This Test has been left tantalisingly poised ahead of what should be a final day full of thrills. Do join us for the action tomorrow then. For now, it's goodbye from me and Varun.

and Bairstow hands Maharaj his wicket. Wow... that was a brain fart of note from the Ginger.